Thursday, February 17, 2005

Madness begins(once more)...

Once again...to all in the Taman Sentul Jaya housing area that are actually reading this, please forgive me for I am calling this area Iraq. Seriously, this is like the war-torn country...there's bombing everywhere! Today marks the 8th day of the Chinese New Year...which is an auspicious date for the Hokkien community(if I'm not mistaken!) and they go burning the supposedly banned firecrackers til three in the morning. How great is that *rolled eyes*? It's basically sickening everytime the Lunar New Years kicks in...the celebrations are never-ending...terrible! Friends (foes included!), please take note that I now reside in Iraq...no more in Sentul Pasar! Yesterday it was Lilee's birthday. We had fun together...had some cheese cake from Secret Recipe and I gave her my present...a chain which had her other nickname spelt on it...*DELLA*! Me, Miera and Lysa shared some cash and bought her an angel figurine. She's the first in the crew to hit 18. I went to town today to get something for Shamini...bought a shawl and a pair of leather gloves. Then we had lunch in the Semua House food court. Had the usual char kuay teow and sago gula melaka. Then we went hunting for shoes...still couldn't find the right pair...so my dad said one of these days must go to Ampang Park and check out the shoes there. My mum was like 'You are terrible..such a pain!' Well I can't help it if my dad spoils me like mad, can I? *grins like a cunning fox* Then we went to SOGO to get the wrapping paper and a card from Memory Lane...got the perfect one then my dad suggested that we buy a little teddy bear for her...we got one that had a heart with the words 'Forget-me-not'...but that was one of the bears that didn't have a bag...but we bought it anyway...then came back home. And slept. At about ten-thirty we left home for Sham's place. Blackout. Again. Third time. Once on the eve of Chinese New Year. The second...on Chinese New Year day itself. Seriously I think that TNB is purposely doing this to us. On the eve of Chinese New Year, they called us and asked us whether the streetlight was working or not. We said yes. The next thing you know, blackout. The same thing happened on Chinese New Year day. At about 7.30 p.m., they called us and asked us the same question. I said it was working. I told my mum, "TNB just called and asked bout the streetlights. Don't be surprised if another blackout happens!". What I predicted happened. Blackout happened. Was talking to Sham and her mum til about 11.30p.m.. Then we went to Dayani's place to give the Mandarin oranges. We've got tonnes here. It's not like we're eating them, so might as well give it to our relations, right? Anyway I guess that's it from me...my eyes are closing and I'm yawning. Going to bed. The weird thing is...the midnight incident on Valentine's Day with that bfbf had me laughing. I've never shouted like that in my life...gotten into fights before, but not as bad as this one! I was laughing thinking bout it. The things that man said. Really left me rolling on the floor laughing. But don't look back in anger...I heard you say...

At least not today...

Take Care, Buenos Noches, and Paciba...ciao...

*gives a flying kiss*
Muax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home