Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tempers flared...

Okay..I have finally drawn a conclusion...I'm very hot-tempered...and that the chances of me getting married is very dim. It's true! After what happened last night nearing midnight, I think that my temper can cause men to run away...*winks*! It all started at about 11.45 p.m....I was working on yesterday's blog and chatting with Miera and Jay...when I heard this loud commotion outside. Even with Natasha Bedingfield's CD blasted on so LOUD, I could still hear the fight outside. I opened the window and saw my parents and this guy always double park in front of my house, such a nuisance. He was insulting my dad with foul words. I was like 'No one takes the shit out of my dad and gets away from it!'. I got out of the room and went to Rizal's room and told him what happened. Then we went down and listened this guy fight my dad. I could hear him cuss and saying all sorts of things to my dad...I had half a mind to throw a slipper at his face...that I was constantly bugging my brother to let me throw it in that man's face. Then he called my dad a *bastard*...that was the last straw. I started yelling at the top of my lungs. He called my dad this and that and that got me on my nerves. The neighbours were trying to end the row...this big fat burly fool(bfbf) prompted my dad to take a stick(not the twig type!) and hit him...the neighbours were telling my dad to cool his jets. I even told my dad that it wasn't worth his time, money and energy to fight with that bfbf...and that man says we're a bunch of uneducated fools...whereas he's educated. Right...you wear fancy clothes and drive a Benz, a BMW and a seriously shabby Lancer plus you own a Harley and live in a flat, sure you're so educated...while we dim-witted donkeys live in a double-storey terrace house and own a practically old but useful car and my dad wears shorts at home...right on, we're dim-wits! He called my mum a hooligan. He also said that 'If we were educated, why were we screaming at him?' and that 'That's why the children also come down and start screaming at him!' I was practically yelling at him. I mean it's natural for us children to defend their parents when they are provoked. I did my job. He doesn't have kids so he wouldn't understand the rationale of me doing it. He accused my dad of scratching his 'priceless' BMW. Yeah right, like my dad has nothing better to do. He basically doesn't know who he's dealing with. My dad and me...we can form a crew. He was like going on and on on how gentleman-like he was, how educated he was and blah, blah, blah. I couldn't control my temper that even the Opera Singer came and consoled me...*surprised*! Really could have gotten angry with that bfbf! I think that was the first time in this year I couldn't control my temper. I had one last...none the year 2003. A lot in 2001 and 2002. In other words, I am a very hot-tempered brat. My brother didn't know what to do but refrain my dad from fighting with that bfbf. Me, being the very rebellious one at home, I couldn't just sit there and clap, pretending that this was a show and forget that something happened. I'm no hypocrite. For my family, especially my parents, I will fight on for them til the last drop of blood in my veins...I had to do something. Somehow yesterday I felt that God gave my mum the strength to yield my dad from continuing the fight. I've never seen my dad yield like that before. I thank God for giving us the strength to stand up against that man...especially me. I knew that this man was burly(about 10 times my size!) and that he was a little tipsy but I did what I could do...I fought on. I had to. It's in my blood that I am hot-tempered and rebellious. Inherited that from my dad. In the end all of us went in, and that bfbf drove off and said that he's taking the car because of blah, blah, blah...seriously I didn't get that last part because I yelled back to him and said 'Take the car and get lost!'...my brother was telling me to shut up. I absolutely never understand what that word means...I came up and started crying while chatting to Miera and Jay...they were saying that what I did was the right thing...all in the name of love. Miera joked on saying that I was lucky that there were no guys in my area about my age or slightly older because if they wanted to tackle me and if they saw yesterday's incident, they will probably think twice before they try to take me on...I laughed thinking of the prospects of me getting married...very dim. Men out there, in order to understand me, you have to cope with my temper. I think the first ten houses have never seen me yelling like that. Not even my own relations have too! My parents have seen me getting angry and raising my voice and losing my temper...but they've never seen me this way before. All in the name of love...I apologised to my parents for my temper...my dad was vey understanding, so was my mum but she did give me a stern warning: 'Don't do it again!'...I told her I'll try...but if anything like this happens again, I will be there to fight. My dad said he knew that I'd do it because we're family and we love each other to bits. I'm glad they're very understanding. I told my parents, that if anyone asks them why I'm very hot-tempered, say to them that I got it from my father. My dad said okay. Now if at all I don't get married, I will not blame that bfbf...instead I will say that people just don't get me...I'm a walking thermometer...even worse, Jay called me a walking bomb with a thermostat...true really. Anyway like a line in the song from Oasis's "Don't Look Back in Anger' goes...

So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as she's walking on by
My soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
Don't look back in anger
I heard you say

At least not today...

Anyway, should anything happen after this post regarding the bfbf, I will keep you guys updated and more importantly, I will make him pay for insulting my parents and for ever crossing into Rowena Hanafiah's path. I will make him pay...mark my words! Take care, arigato and gracias...auf wiedersehen and buenos noches! *Grins* and *Gives a flying kiss*...muax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home