Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten' tracklisting...

Hello everyone...just as I have already promised, here's Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten' album tracklisting...here it comes...

01. These Words- This song is one of my favourites...it tells you how she feels when it comes to expressing her feelings to her beloved...she said she tried mixing a few classics and hip hop beats...but it still doesn't come through...so she decided to express her love through this song...it reminds me a lot of Westlife's 'Obvious' and Gareth's 'What My Heart Want to Say'...in a way, it does remind me a little of how I am...:P

02. Single- This was one song that Miera asked to look out for...such an anthem! The title itself tells you what the song is about...it's about someone enjoying their singlehood while claiming that they want to fall in love but not at that moment...this song speaks for itself...the moment I heard it...I was like 'Ok...if ever anyone is single, they have to listen to this track!' It's really tells you that you should enjoy life and take things as they come...this ought to be the anthem for all the single girls out there...just like Christina Aguilera's 'Fighter'...

03. I'm a Bomb- This song is pretty much a party anthem...It says that I've been a good girl with a halo on my head...but now the weekend is here I've shed that angel image and now I'm a bad girl...it's a bit cocky and very tongue-in-cheek...I just loved the tune...so purely wicked...

04. Unwritten- Just absolutely inspirational...it tells you that your life is a blank page and that you're holding the pen...whatever that happens in your life is solely in your hands...you don't live for other people and neither do they...whatever you decide to do in your life, it's yours and yours alone...that there are things, be it good or bad, out there that awaits you in life...it's all in the name of experience...that is certainly an eye-opener for me...I can't be a puppet on a string for anyone anymore...it's time I took the reins of the horse-carriage...it's my life...

05. I Bruise Easily- Such a beautiful track...it describes how a girl feels when she is in love...she tells the guy that she hurts easily so he must be gentle when he handles her...she says that she is taking the risk of falling in love...she wants this relationship to be a beautiful one...I love this track partly because of the tune...and also it describes what I'm going through right now...

06. If You're Gonna...-This is one song that tells you what type of man she wants...she doesn't want a guy who plays by the rules, who is a lazy oaf...she wants a man who doens't now what danger means...a person whole loves taking risks...one line in the song goes like this 'Cos I'm looking for a guard dog, not buying chihuahua' From my analytical point from view(I hate it when I over-analyse)..it means that she wants someone who can make her feel secure when she is in his arms, and she doesn't want someone who makes her feel otherwise...

07. Silent Movie- This one is another favourite track of mine...it says that there are two people that don't know how much they are in love...they are more like people acting in a silent movie...and she tells him the to come into her life and paint her life back into colours(after all silent movies are all in black and white)...if he goes into her life, he will understand the thing called love better with his heart...

08. We're All Mad- First time I saw the title...I thought that this song was more of one the edgy side...it tells us that no one is as perfect as they think they are...eventhough people seem different, we're all the same...but in each of us there is a different perception imposed on us by others...so all in all no one is actually perfect...someway or another...we're all mad in our own way...sooner or later it will be discovered...mine has somehow or rather been revealed by Miera and Lilee...

09. Frogs & Princes- I think you guys can guess what the title is all about...she says that how many disastrous relationships that she has to go through until she finds Mr. Right...she gives us a little insight on how a date is supposed to be like...she doesn't want the man to be an impatient slob, but she wants a well-mannered bloke...she wants him to be romantic and passionate...(I'm talking as if I've been there and done that! Just hoping it will happen one day!)...

I've got another 3 songs to go...I'll give you guys that update later...see you...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home