Friday, March 18, 2005

My pc has gone mad...

Hello again...I couldn't update before this because the problem with the Internet hasn't been resolved yet. So here goes...on Tuesday I had to go to school to get the headmistress's signature...unfortunately, she wasn't there...so had to come the next day. Met Priya, she was sad bout my results as well. Saw Dylla, Alin and Ranji there but they were busy filling up the IPTA application, strange thing was they were also including their certificates. That freaked me out slightly because as far as I was concerned, I didn't read anything bout including your certificates unless you're applying for a course that requires interviews. So the whole night I had to make photocopies of my school certificates and the next day I had to come back to school to get the certification of the certificates. In the end, the guys in Putrajaya handling the whole IPTA thing said it wasn't necessary. We went to Putrajaya to send in my IPTA application and Farhana's one as well, and also my 'Semak Semula' form. On Monday, I had a long chat with my dad about what I wanted to do and where I wanted to do it. He told me if I didn't get the one in UIAM, he said he'd send me to HELP University College and do a twinning programme in Australia[he said specifically said Perth!]...the whole night I had funny thoughts with Miera and Claudia. Of the prospects of marrying a kangaroo, and having koalas as kids. Mad girls. I mean. I went to bed at 1 a.m. the next day...and we were talking til 2.15 a.m.! Just about kangaroos, koalas, and Guy Sebastian! Haha...Sorry this blog is not in a chronological order! My head is a little woozy. Still is...anyway I got to buzz. See you around!

Merci beaucoup, arrivedeci, adios & good night.


One day at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home