Monday, August 07, 2006

Who's madder?



Yes, we ARE still on the issue of Jenson Button. Please tell me who IS the MADDER one?

Candidate no.1:
"That Jenson Button, when he takes off his helmet and wears a cap, he looks so young and quite good-looking! When he wears his helmet, he looks damn old!" -Dad-

Candidate no.2:
Mother: *after hearing what I said about my dad regarding Jenson* Did you tell your father that Jenson is my boyfriend?

*faints*


PLACE YOUR VOTES. REMEMBER, EVERY VOTE COUNTS.

*Bluesy* out!

P/S: Too much of Human Comm for one day. Brains have stopped functioning properly. Do forgive me for this absolutely insane post. =)

And this IS VERY GAY. Quite shocking...=S Please view it. Don't say I didn't warn you about it being gay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home