Saturday, July 29, 2006

Something useful from Law...

Private nuisance - continuous, unlawful and indirect interference with the use or enjoyment of land, or of some right over or in connection with it.

Three kinds of private nuisance:
*nuisance by enroachment on a neighbour's land.
*nuisance by direct physical injury to a neighbour's land.
*nuisance by interference with a neighbour's quiet enjoyment of his land.


I would like to sue my front neighbour for interfering with my quiet Saturday morning slumber by singing her usual Chinese opera songs at 8:30AM! She is a private nuisance. At 8:30AM on a Saturday morning, which sane human being would sing so loudly? I don't care if your voice is like Siti Nurhaliza's or what, I need my sleep, so don't deprive me of it!

She doesn't not have a golden voice [she sings completely out of tune and really draggy!] and she sings these really nice-sounding songs [I have listened to them when she doesn't sing] and sometimes sings the Gong Xi Fa Cai song even when it's not Chinese New Year!

And to make matters worse, she has speakers outside of her house. Don't ask me why she has that outside her house. One word: MAD.

So inconsiderate. We tell her to lower the volume a little, she closes her door and draws her curtain and continues singing her lungs out.

Stick to singing in the loo, you crazy old woman.
*****

Yesterday, we saw this he/she kissing a lady, the girlfriend I think. PDA! Indecent behaviour! Yeah, yeah...say what you want. I sensed deja vu all over again. My lecturer was telling us all about his encounter with one he/she kissing a man! Don't corrupt young innocent souls like me!

If I say anything really stupid, don't blame the sickness. I'm well now. Blame me.

I hate studying. I feel like sleeping.

I want chocolates. Or something that isn't porridge.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home