Thursday, August 03, 2006

Taking some time off...

I'm taking time off from studies to upload some pics I found yesterday.


How can anyone with a good fashion sense live with someone who has ABSOLUTELY no sense of fashion? *faints*


I'm NOT even goint to say anything about this outfit! Ugly things like her shouldn't wear pretty blue shoes like that! *cries*


She's ugly.


How can you expose your child to bright sunlight? Are you trying to make her blind? Poor Coco!


Hmmph...evil mother!


On the day England lost to Portugal, every other sane England fan would have cried or mourned for the loss. But NO. Look what the abomination decided to do. She decided to yawn [My God! She really does have a big mouth!]. She must have thought the game was boring for her taste! At least Toni Poole is sad for JT. Why can't you feel sad for your husband who worked his socks off on the pitch, you stupid abomination? And look at how she's sitting? So rude! DIE, YOU UGLY THING, DIE!


This is Carly Zucker and Joe Cole, some 2 years ago. Look at her hair! It looks like...MY NEW HAIRCUT!

I shall not show pictures of ugly people...pretty people do exist in this world too, you know.

My God! So sexy!

*Blogger's being unkind. I wanted to post more pics of him!*
*****


I'm going to miss HELP's main block. Here, you have SO many places to eat.

Secret Recipe, McDonalds', KFC, PizzaHut, AllAboutMee, RotiMan, The Pie Shop, Ali Maju [there are 4 outlets in that one stretch of buildings, mind you], Garuda, Estana, Subway, Starbucks Coffee, Dunkin Donuts, Dinar Maju and Strudels.

*Now you know why I'm always thinking about what to eat for lunch. In fact, now you know why I like to think about what I'm eating for lunch the day before!*

When I start in Wisma HELP in October, I have not much options to eat.

And I'm going to miss my friends from MAHSA College like Vishalni and KayC, and of course the little juniors from SMKCS who are there too [It's funny they still remember me and say hello to me].

Tomorrow's my last class in HMC. So sad...

Study time!

*Bluesy* out!