Friday, August 04, 2006

More pics...

More pics...!


Bahagianya these two!




Family love.


Nice!

No more pics of the abomination [for now]. I need to put off the assassination of Elen Rives until August 10. Need to study Stats! Proportion, regression, population! What on Earth is all that???
*****
I don't know how far this is true, I read somewhere on the Net that Peter Crouch is a Chelsea fan. *stares in disbelief* HE IS? *gasps and then faints*

We're a match made in heaven, I tell you.

No, it's not because of Stats I'm talking like that. Nor is it because I'm having a fever.

ANYONE WHO PLANS ON INSULTING CROUCHY WILL INSTANTLY GET A SLAP FROM ME.

Toodles for now...after I study, I'm going to watch Monk and The Simpsons!

*Bluesy* out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Floor gym mats

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home