Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Finals are coming...

Everyone is so busy studying, and I'm just and laidback as normal. I am scared.

Out of the 60 marks that I have already been tested on, I need:
7 more marks to pass Stats [she hasn't included the 10% for attendance and participation, so that means I have been tested for 50 marks].
1 more mark to pass Legal Studies.

Oh...to get a PASS, you need 50 marks.

Fingers crossed, I'm aiming for DIs. Pray for me.

40 marks for Finals...To get a HD, I need to get AT LEAST 35 marks. A bit impossible, but possible at the same time.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.



If I keep on psyching myself up like this, I should be okay...right?

I don't care what you say, after finals, I AM GOING SHOEPING [shoe-shopping]!

People with pretty shoes = an unhappy Rowena.

Anyone know a good place for me to work? Anywhere which deals with the food industry [in particular: chocolates and sweet things] or answering phones would be perfectly good for me. Let me know. I need money to buy something. The beautiful thing in blue. Me in it would be what people call a perfect combination.

Hopefully soon.

I am going to miss HMC. Seriously. The only place I go to where I have no idea on how the weather outside is like. Sunny, rainy, or even cloudy...we are underground and we don't know if there's a hailstorm or whether it starts snowing in Malaysia. At least when an earthquake happens and we're undeground, it's not bad.

I need to study and stop acting mellow.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home