Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Random

Sorry. I didn't update for the past two days. Been busy. Did want to update yesterday, but Bollger was unkind to me. It didn't want to let me upload pics. Hmmph...

Anyway, it's official. I've been single for one year. Am I regretting anything on being single? Am I missing out on things being single? NO. I'm happy, thank you very much.

Things I've learnt from my previous post:
1. Never pollute young minds with profanities.
2. Never let myself get affected by stupid 15-year-olds who are supposed to be my pet sis of things like that.
3. Never ever believe in "Sisters Forever". [I never did anyway]
4. Use sarcasm when it hurts most. Even if they are stupid enough not to understand them.
5. Never ever think 15-year-olds have the same mentality. NOT all 15-year-olds are stupid.
6. Oh, and never be nice to juniors in school. That's when they tend to climb over your head.
7. Denounce all ties with that moronic junior I have as a pet sis.

Anyway, here's some pics for you.


Why in the name of hash browns and coleslaw are you posing with her? LOOK AT HER! SHE'S FAT, UGLY, AND ALL THINGS AN ABOMINATION IS ALL ABOUT! You shirtless doesn't mean I can't get angry with you, you know! Sexy things should not be seen posing with ugly and fat creatures! [She can't fit in the electric chair, she's fat what!] =p


Hello world. My name is MARK DENNIS GONZALEZ HOFFMAN. I'm really sexy even if I'm going to play for Liverpool. My new sexy skinny hottie...=)


Why in the world did you shave your head almost botak, Jose Mourinho? Now that stupid Der GreedyPants has copied your hairdo! Ready for war or not, please let your hair grow back to the way it was. This new hairdo doesn't justify your sexiness.


My mother thinks he's cute. You know-lah my mother. Every other footballer to her is cute. Except gayboy, of course.


But of course, he looks better in blue rather than in red and black.


My mother thinks she's hot and wants to have her body. So do I.

I bet every other woman on Earth wants her body.

Unless you like Victoria Beckham and the other WAGs [abomination included] are much hotter than her.

I want to go shoe-shopping! Seeing people wearing pretty shoes makes me jealous.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home