Monday, August 14, 2006

I knew it!

I knew I should have dreamt of someone scoring for Chelsea.
I knew I should have dreamt of someone NOT scoring for Liverpool.


But anyway, it was a good game. Mainly because Andriy Shevchenko scored his first goal for Chelsea [thanks to Mr. I'm-not-useless].

And Crouchy didn't listen to me. Hmmph...so angry. But it's okay...he proved himself to be quite useful. =p

And stupid Der GreedyPants limped off after 25 minutes on the pitch. Stupid. Don't know why we even bothered signing you in the first place.

I think we lost because...
1. Petr Cech wasn't the goalie for the day.
2. Makelele wasn't playing.
3. Joe Cole wasn't playing.
4. Eidur Gudjohnsen isn't there anymore.
5. So is Damien Duff.
6. And Asier del Horno.
7. And Hernan Crespo.
8. Taking off Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben wasn't exactly a good move now, was it?
9. Biased referee.
10. The Chelsea fan scored AGAINST us.
11. There were more than 11 players playing for Liverpool [That's how I felt...they were everywhere! No, I'm not counting the Chelsea lads!].

I'm NOT bitter. I do like Liverpool. Well, to a certain extent, of course. I love Chelsea more.

Liverpool is my fourth favourite team. So I like them. Much more than that stupid Manchester United [note: I hate ManUre, but certain fans are tolerable].

So anyway...hail Crouchy. He DID make his England captain proud after all. =)

P/S: Aren't skinny and tall beings sexy and useful? So...NEVER EVER MAKE FUN OF MY CROUCHY AGAIN! I will slap you insensitive fools if you do so!

Me love Crouchy. Me love Sheva. Me love Lampsy. Me love JT. Me love Chelsea FC.

*Bluesy* out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - LOL. I didn't mean you.

I was talking bout someone else.

Are you watching the England game tonight?

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home