Sunday, August 13, 2006

I have a confession...

People, I have a confession, and it ain't a pretty one. Here goes nothing [don't say I didn't warn you]:

I think SexyBack by Justin Timberlake is nice.


I'm NOT a Justin Timberlake fan. The ONLY song of his that I like [still do] is Cry Me A River!

This is NOT good.

Yes, I am mad, insane, deranged, and a whole load of words that mean the same.
*****

Yesterday, Sylvien asked me what I wanted to do in life. Truth is, I don't know what I want. Because from the time I was young, I wanted to do something but it was never encouraged by my parents. Heck, I told my dad I wanted to be a journalist, and he said you don't need a degree to become a journalist. Which pretty much meant being a journalist is something every stupid person can do, but knowing him, he says bad things about other job prospects, simply because he thinks accountants ar highly respected and that rich billionaires like that Genting owner needs an accountant. So, everyday I find pieces to form a puzzle on what I REALLY want. One of the reasons why I decided to pursue psychology was because I don't want to be brainwashed by my dad about accountancy. He tried it before with my brother. Since it didn't work on him, my dad is trying it out on me.

But for now, the TEN things I want in life:
1. To prove to people closely related to me that my brother isn't the only smart one in the family.
2. To prove to my dad that there are more important job opportunities than an accountant.
3. To show that I can be successful even if my SPM results were not as what others expected it to be.
4. To be happy and content with all that I've got.
5. To be my own master and not let others dictate what I want to do.
6. To get less cranky.
7. To be happy in whatever I do.
8. To get to the due respect I deserve [no, I'm not demanding for it, I'm just hoping people would see it and give the credit I deserve]
9. To have someone who loves me for who and what I am, and not for what I'm NOT.
10. To go to Stamford Bridge before I die.

These are the things I want in my life, NOT what I want currently.

~You never know what life may bring,
Trust your spirits, find your wings,
Find your voice and let it sing,
Let it sing...~

Trust yourself and you'll know what you want. From the on, never let go.
*****
OH PEOPLE, DON'T FORGET! COMMUNITY SHIELD IS ON TONIGHT AT 10 PM! CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL! COME ON, CHELSEA!


My dear tall, sexy being. Please do me a favour: please let us win. If you love Chelsea, let us win. Muahahahahaha!

Oh, and make your Enlgand skipper proud of you. =)

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U wrote 10 things u wan to do in ur life makes me tink of my 10 things.

Well definitely one of them wud be stepping into Old Trafford.
The other one wud be travel around the world. My 1st ever stop is gonna be England. =)
3rd, Im gonna migrate to England (tough wan...)

Hehehe........

1:14 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Sylvien - What are you doing up so late? LOL...Must be busy with your new bf.

Actually, I was thinking of migrating to England as well [forgot to put that in the list].

I want to study in the UK. That has been my plan since I was a kid.

Where are the other 7???

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hamilton beach commercial coffee makers

7:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home