Tuesday, August 08, 2006

2 down, 1 more to go!

As the finals are coming to an end, so is my third semester. Which is really sad because my classmates who have touched my heart beyond words can say, are leaving to go their own way.

The many outings we had, the birthday parties, the classroom activities we shared, everything shall be part of my memories in HMC.

*I still have my stupid Legal Studies to finish, so can't be really sentimental now. Those Business and Accounting students so damn bahagia, they finish their exams tomorrow, while the Legal and Macroeconomics people have to wait until Thursday to finish ours! Hmmph...*

*****
Human Comm today was do-able. But I think I screwed up my essay. Well, not totally, but just a little. They asked for three factors of audience analysis, and out of the three factors I listed down, one of it was wrong. =S But overall, I did okay. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I was counting the points with my fingers and was thinking of the elaboration part of it. My lecturer saw me doing that and came over to my table and asked if everything was okay. I replied: "Yes. Everything's okay". When deep down inside, I actually wanted to say this:

"No, sir. It's not okay. It's freaking cold in this room, the questions you've set are too challenging for my tiny brain, the time limit for this exam is too short, my nose is itchy from all the sneezing I've been doing and I'm thirsty. And I need a sweater!"

Excuse the crankiness. It's that time of the month, go figure.


2 days more, 1 paper left. Then shopping spree in KLCC! Whee!

I'm going to invest in some books. Right after I'm done with Sylvien's A Walk To Remember.

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

7:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Vehicle insurance links Triangle furniture Cingular free ringtone unlimited Long term effects diazepam Acne pimple jingle digital cameras Franklin-ohioproperty assesment for home owners Lynchburg liposuction

5:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home