Friday, June 09, 2006

Sorry...

Please ignore the earlier post. It was written under the influence of tears while watching Curious George. Cute little monkey.

FRANK LAMPARD IS NOT LEAVING CHELSEA!
Still, I'd like to kill the penguin. It's good news.

I WATCHED 'STARS ARE BLIND' BY PARIS HILTON.
She sounds A LOT like Gwen Stefani. But the video a bit too slutty.

I DID PRETTY WELL FOR MY LAH QUIZ.
Which is, quite surprising because I only studied it the night before and in the morning of the quiz day. Typical procrastinator. The questions were pretty tough, and with my limited knowledge of Law, I expected to do badly. But I'm quite sure the other tutorial group did better than us, considering the fact they got the questions from us!

THE 'FOOTIE CHICK DIARY' WRITER IS A CHELSEA FAN.
Funny, I thought she was a Liverpool fan! I found this out in the Malaysian Today newspaper. She is 29 and supports Portugal, and her favourite player is Luis Figo. Malaysian Today is having some World Cup babe contest. All you have to do is e-mail them your particulars and your favourite team, favourite player and who will win the World Cup.

I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY.
I can't help it. All Day Long I Dream About Food.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home