Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dear God, NO!

Just read this, not sure how far it's true.

Barcelona are lining up a move for Frank Lampard and are prepared to offer Deco in exchange to land the Chelsea star, according to reports.The European champions are prepared to offer cash along with Deco to lure Lampard to the catalan capital, and Barca boss Frank Rijkaard believes the capture of German captain Michael Ballack may pave the way for Lampard, 27, to join the Spanish champions.

However, Jose Mourinho has claimed he plans to play Lampard and Ballack in the same midfield next season.

Interestingly, Mourinho and Deco share the same agent, Jorge Mendes and he flew into London on Wednesday for a meeting with Blues chief Peter Kenyon on Wednesday to discuss a possible switch involving Deco and Lampard.

Chelsea would want £10million along with the Brazilian born Deco, 28, before the even consider a bid for their vice captain.

Deco enjoyed a highly successful partnership with Jose Mourinho at Porto and Mourinho is said to remain a keen admirer of the playmaker who was said to be one of Mourinho's first tranfer targets when he took over at Stamford Bridge before the Portugese playmaker decided on a move to the Catalan.

The Spanish giants also believe Lampard could be tempted to the club as his partner Elen Rives is a catalan who wants their baby to grow up in her home city.


OH MY GOD!!! THE HORROR IF THAT HAPPENS!

Stupid penguin! I hate you! If this happens, I will flush myself down the toilet [after all, I'm quite famous for sulking in the bathroom!].

I know he said he was flattered but not interested, but you never know what might happen. I mean if you look at Andriy Shevchenko's case, you didn't even think he'd come to the Bridge in the first place! What, with Peter Kenyon saying Sheva's deal is long way off, you'd think the same too right?

I do admit I like Deco, but I certainly do not want a Portuguese army in Chelsea. No one can take his place as vice-captain [well, maybe either Makelele or Gudjohnsen would be a more suitable replacement]. I would say that Der GreedyPants and him have the same playing style, but I would admit he's even better than Der GreedyPants. I don't want him to leave Stamford Bridge, at least not until I get to stalk him!

This is a disaster.



Here I was planning to talk about poor Djibril Cisse who broke his leg AGAIN, and instead I'm blogging about the possibility of him moving to Barcelona! Don't remind me about Probability in my Stats textbook! *bawls like a crazy dog who caught its tail between the gate*

Oh and guess what my dad said about 'beauty queen' on TV?
"At least he IS on TV, compared to your stupid Lampard!"

And here's what he said about Frankie in the newspaper:
"She's SO excited seeing Frank Lampard in the papers, that she even noticed his nose. His nose has got to be sharp, so that it's easier for him to hang a lamp on his sharp nose! You see the lamp on the roadside, there's a hook. His nose is like a hook, so that easier for him to see the goalpost with a lamp hanging on his nose!"

Frank Lampard-basher of the family. Hmph...he doesn't need all that cheap publicity like that 'beauty queen' [okay, the Adidas and Pepsi adverts are not counted!]. His nose is sharp, so is his eye on goal!

I feel sad now. =(

Don't leave now, not yet. Wait until I get there so that I can stalk you along with my little accomplice.

Oh, I have two people who love me. My niece, Dayani and my best friend, Sree. Both are extremely kind because they want to give me the Hotlink pre-paid cards. Frank Lampard [both of them want to give me this!!!] and Kaka [Sree says she wants to give this too!]. And that silly girl wants to send them by mail! Haha...

I should pray hard that he doesn't leave the Bridge. After all, I did pray for Sheva to come and Huth to leave. So I shall pray now!

WORLD CUP IS TOMORROW!!! WHEE!!!

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmph.ur chatterbox REALLY hates me.n i REFUSE to leave your blog without telling the world that jamie redknapp looks like brandon flowers!brandon lalalala....sexy thing!

-aimee

10:42 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

I need to have a talk with that pesky chatterbox. Evil thing.

Jamie Redknapp is HOT! Brendan Flowers is HOT! FRANK LAMPARD IS HOT!

I sure hope he doesn't leave, otherwise I'll kill that penguin!

Care to join?

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home