Sunday, June 04, 2006

I need to tell you...

I watched X-Men3 already! I feel sad that it ended that way...it looked too easy for us. But still, Hugh Jackman was a sight for sore eyes...yummy!

And OMG! ArchAngel [played by Ben Foster] is SO HOT!!! I wish they had featured him more in the movie.

He does kind of remind me of my ex. The third one.

But Ben Foster's way hotter! And he ain't much of a cheating, two-timing jerk as well!

=P

San Francisco looked exactly like how I remembered it. Of course I know, they made a replica of it or something. I miss San Francisco, they had the best Thai food there! Can we go there again? I want to walk till the end of the Golden Gate Bridge this time [the last time I went I walked halfway!] !

Anyway, back to the real topic. I HATE QUEUING UP. Who doesn't?

I HATE THE LADIES' TOILETS! THEY'RE ALWAYS FULL!

There were 2 'gweilo' ladies in the queue [though she wasn't exactly queuing up!] and my mum went in. She told my mum: "There is a line" and my mum went in front when she realised that the 'gweilo' ladies were in the queue. And then, their friend who was outside asked them how many people were in front of them, and one of them answered 2. And she goes on to say something unbelievable: "I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!"

What the hell was that? What kind of generalization was that? Silly woman, must be an American. Trust me, you wouldn't know what these Americans think. My brother's boss' wife was one classic example! She never thought Malaysia had Slumberland matresses, The Body Shop outlets, M.A.C outlets, Guess? outlets and all sorts of things!

And to annoy me even further, this scrawny bitch in pink walked past everyone else and cut the queue! What the fuck? If the 'gweilos' can queue up patiently, I definitely don't see any reason why we Malaysians can't do the same!

I left as soon as I saw that [I hate queuing up, and I wasn't going to pee anyway!] and I saw this boy with a Ronaldinho T-shirt in front of me. Bah...

Having to queue up for the toilet is as bad as queuing up for tickets!

I have a suggestion to make: Let Wayne Rooney be England's keeper instead of Paul Robinson or David 'Calamity' James. Haha...he's even better than Edwin van der Sar and Petr Cech.

Haha...! Me...mean? Hardly!

And would you believe it? We had to take 30 minutes to pay our parking ticket! So many people in the queue, and worse still, the AutoPay machine was spoilt! We had to queue up again!

I get annoyed at little things.


Oh...ENGLAND WON 6-0! JOY!

Frank Lampard scored [thanks Mar!], there was an own goal, Michael Owen scored his first goal of 2006 [after being injured and all, it's wonderful to see him score], and would you believe it, Peter Crouch scored a hat-trick!

For all this, I nominate Crouchy as my man-of-the-match. After all, he did set up most of the goals. He actually took a penalty [Frank was substituted, so he couldn't take it!] but he missed. And he did the 'Crouchbot' dance! Haha...I don't hate him, it's Stevie G I hate. Speaking of him, I saw him in that bloody Celcom advert before the movie began!


Before I forget, I'd like to make a special birthday wish to my 15 years.
DELMIERA ASHANTI YEN-MAY LEE-CHAUDHARY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Enjoy the last of your teens. Peter scored for you 3 goals as a birthday gift. Haha...you will always be my 15 years of craziness. Enjoy yourself tonight!

Oh, I want to make a plea.
Dear Eidur Gudjohnsen,
Please stay in Chelsea. I know how you always say you are a striker for the mighty Blues, and judging from the way you say it, you are happy in Chelsea. Please don't leave...I want you there, at Stamford Bridge.


As though he'll read my post.

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes twin!your chinese is GENG!

GENG here means ROCKS/GOOD/ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUSTIC/OHMYGOD!HOWDIDSHEDOIT/ insert choice of postivie exclamation here.

:)

7:14 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Yay...I'm making good progress!

Go tell ur slave...!

=D

7:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi...u crazy woman! thanx for the wishes...u r my 15 years of extreme blurness.

And please STOP staring at people [in particualr, gweilos]! It's rude!

Silly girl!

Miss u loads la...

Serious he looks like the Angel? OMG Yan, Devil and Angel! Marry Angel faster...

I'm getting mad, and it's all your fault...

Maybe it's the overdose of Absolut Vodka...=)

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home