Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger's a pain...

Blogger's being a bitch.

Can't upload pics OR make my text look colourful.

Bah...looks like I have to make adjustments in college tomorrow.

My delicate little tummy has been quite sensitive for the past 2 days.

Anyway, before I go...This video is SO NICE!

Jamie Redknapp is quite yummy here. So IS my hubby [yes I'm married to him!] !

Gah, so HOT those two football-playing cousins!

My mum did say Jamie is better looking than him.



*Bluesy* out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...JAMIE REDKNAPP!

He used to play for Liverpool.
Then go Spurs la...Southampton to be with Daddy Harry. Now Daddy Harry left Southampton and join Portsmouth.

Poor Jamie...Evil Harry!

His cousin is such a poser!

=p

Much love!

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home