Sunday, June 04, 2006

Warning...bad rant ahead!

I hate kids who don't know the basic rules of respect or courtesy. Sometimes I think they deserve to either be kicked or spanked by me. Worse still, I might just throw my slipper at them!

I don't hate kids. Trust me. I like them. Especially the really cheeky ones, but these cheeky kids are quite obedient at times. They do know what RESPECT and COURTESY mean. It's the rude ones that tick me off half the time.

Sometimes these kids need to be shot in the arse.


I'm crazy...while waiting outside the toilet with my dad, I saw this skinny 'gweilo' in front of us. I kept staring at him until he walked to another side. God, I scared him away! =(

And today at the petrol station, I was looking at this car which looked really familiar. I kept staring at the car and the people inside. And this guy was looking at me. I could've sworn he looked familiar, I think he's from HELP! My junior I think...and he kept looking at me when I turned around to look at the car, and when he got off to pay for the petrol, he kept looking inside my car! I tell you, he knows me! But I don't know him! I think he's from HELP! Tomorrow, I shall find out!

I have a new hobby. Staring at random people.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home