Monday, June 05, 2006

Guess who share the same birthday with me?

TAYLOR HICKS [American Idol Season 5 winner!] !!!

MARK SCHWARZER [Middlesborough and Australian goalkeeper!] !!!

IOAN GRUFFUDD [Mr. Fantastic of Fantastic Four!] !!!

Haha...I do have famous people [apart from Niall Quinn] sharing the same birthday with me!


Oh, since I felt a bit mou-liew [teacher, am I making good progress?] I found people who shared the same birthday as yours [I'm a very good student, you know?] !

ANWAR IBRAHIM [Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia].
ANTONIO BANDERAS [HOT ACTOR!].
ROY KEANE [Former ManUre captain].
DEVON AOKI [2 Fast 2 Furious star].

I'm nuts.

Kick me.

*feels a kick in the arse*

That felt good.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home