Saturday, June 03, 2006

Feels just like it should

I know I promised to post pics from Open Mic Night a long time ago...due to my sieve-like memory, I have forgotten. So today, I shall post pics! Enjoy!


Before the night was unveiled...







The opening act: Jo Weng, Materlline and Priya doing Sway.



The banner. Lovely, ain't it?



The two wacky and crazy emcees for the night: Roya and Ranchithaa.




The boys who sang Wonderwall. We call them: The Wonderboys.




Vijaya performing her classical dance.




The crowd.




The members of the Student Council plus three happy people singing I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.





Lecturers playing charades.





Random candid shots. ST and Me; Sylvien, Disha, and ST; Materlline; me and Sylvien.



Kingsley and Izmir. Seniors who came back to perform.




Miss Lorna Chan's daughter, who did the Chicken Little song and dance.







This is funny. Quando Quando...sausages.





Bloody good guitarist. It's all about the sausages, right?





Random pics. Mr. D giving a speech, lucky draw winners.





Other performers of the night.






The group pic...Beautiful, ain't it? Oh look, I'm practising my housewife skills! If I ever had any.

Enough of pics for now...See you lovely people soon! Go England!

*Bluesy* out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sexy!your chatterbox decided to hate me!n u know i cant resist leaving my footprints all over your blog each time i visit! HAHAA! anyways! hope you've been practicing your chinese! you rock!

love,aimee

2:57 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Hey foxy! I checked my chatterbox..it seems okay. Bad chatterbox! Must like the evil twin!

Yup, been practicing my limited knowledge of the chinese language.

I felt so mou liew in klcc, i stared at a mat salleh!

He must have felt a bit zha dao, I think.

Am I saying the right thing?

U n ur slave rocks!

-Rowena-

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home