Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This is ONE day that sucks...

It started at 12 AM. My mother broke my black mug! I used it for barely 2 months!

Then, when I was in the car on my way to college, someone gave a miss call to my mum's phone. She didn't know what the number was so she asked me to check it for her. It WAS my 3rd ex. At that moment, I had thoughts about throwing my mum's phone out of the car window [need to get my throwing skills back to shape!], but I decided not to, and just call him in college after class. Yes, if you must know I was planning to do a bit of drama. BigTime DramaQueen, I am.

And then...let the drama begin.
*Why did you call my mother's phone?*
*Who are you?*
*So now what? You're playing dumb with me?*
*I don't know who you are*
*Yes you do, and I don't have to tell you who I am!*
*Who are you?*
*You don't have to know!*
-line cuts [WTF?]-
*I'm not done with you! Why did you call my mother's phone*
*I'm in class now, can you call back later?*
*NO! I want to talk about it now!*
*Listen, can you call back later? He's not here. I'm his friend. I'm holding his phone because he's having class now, can I ask him to call you back?*
*Whatever-lah*
-cuts the line, receives message after 5 minutes-
*Listen here. I have been having his phone for the past 2 weeks. He's not here. He said he'll call you...Chandru*
-replies-
*Tell him to call me after 3*
-In Lah class, phone rings, goes out to make call-
*Hello*
*You were the one who called right?*
*Yes*
*I told him to call you..*
*Tell him he doesn't have to call me, I don't want to get into more problems. Bad enough I have so much problems*
*I wanted to call some other number, but I dialled your number instead. He has nothing to do with it. Sorry..*
*Yeah whatever, I'm sorry I shouted*
*Okay, take care*
*Whatever*

~Five seconds later, I realised that if he had the phone for 2 weeks, who sent the messages to Sree on Saturday? Why would ANYONE give their phone to their friend for two weeks? I can't even leave without my phone for even 2 minutes! Well, not really, but still! Why would you even leave your phone with a friend? Kind of a stupid thing to do, right? And lastly, how is it that two people from the male population have the same voice [unless you're a pretty good impersonator] ? Of all the male friends I have, they sound nothing alike! Oh, and lastly [really!] if you don't know someone, would you tell them to take care of themselves? I DON'T THINK SO! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? STUPID? HELL NO I AIN'T STUPID! I'M A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU THINK I AM, YOU MORON! I GOT A HUNDRED OTHER THINGS TO DO...~

**Note: I had to act stupid because I don't want him to know that I know what he sent to Sree has been forwarded to me. I could've given him straight in the nuts, but I have to think about my conspiracy theory genius. Talking to her about this today was fun!**

And in the morning, I nearly got hit by a van. Proves that I don't know the basic art of crossing roads.

And this has got to be the worst thing that ever happened today. After Lah classes were over, I came out from college, and I was crossing the road. Once I reached the divider, I was walking on it, and I heard someone talking to me. It was a Chinese man. He was with another man. He asked me something. To me, it sounded like "Mana Jalan Ampang?", but then I asked him to repeat the question and this time I heard "Nak tumpang ke?". Both the man were smiling and the passenger was about the come out of the car. I just shouted "NO!" and ran off to my dad's which was parked in front of the pisang goreng stall. He doesn't usually park there but since there were no available spots, he had to park there.

All in: MY BLACK MUG BROKE INTO PIECES, I NEARLY GOT HIT BY A VAN DUE TO MY FAILURE TO EMBRACE THE BASIC ART OF CROSSING ROADS, NEARLY GOT "CHEATED" BY MY EX-BOYFRIEND, AND NEARLY GOT KIDNAPPED TODAY.

What a day it has turned out to be...

P/S: I'M NOT STUPID!!! JUST BECAUSE ALL THAT HAPPENED [especially the one with my ex] , IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM STUPID WHATSOEVER! GOT ME?

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home