Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am hungry...

I just ate Fillet-O-Fish Extra and french fries about two hours ago, and I still feel hungry. I want Cornetto Royale Cookies and Cream. Or even better, Triple Chocolate! I am hungry...feed me.

This morning I saw something really funny. I saw David Beckham in a UNICEF advert and his last words were:

"Let's come together and make the world a better place"

I swear if I was there, I'd give him a tiara, sash, and instead of a bouquet of roses, I'll give him a ball! That was such beauty queen yammer! His voice doesn't help either. Seriously, I think he was a beauty queen in his past life.

Thou shall NOT condemn David Beckham in front of his fans [the one who is a Chelsea fan but likes Peter Crouch included]. Because they bite hard. Hell yeah, they do.

My Stats lecturer is funny. Everytime she marks my tutorial answers, she always says that there's nothing wrong with it. But when she marks Su Tze's tutorial paper, she always has something to say about it. It's funny because the two of us always discuss the paper together and have the same answers. So if her answers ain't right, mine should be the same, right?

Ooh, Su Tze and Kylie said they are planning to watch a movie on Friday, and since I was telling her I want to watch X-Men 3: The Last Stand, she asked me to come along because they want to watch it! I'm not sure whether I can go or not, I have to ask Mr. Hanafiah's approval first.

I WANT TO GO SEE X-MEN 3: THE LAST STAND!!! I WANT TO SEE WOLVERINE AND NIGHTCRAWLER IN ACTION!!

And Su Tze got me hooked on Sudoku since last Friday! I must admit I'm getting quite good at it. Not a pro yet, but okay-lah. On Sunday, I took 1 hour and 15 minutes to finish 5 Sudoku puzzles from the Malay Mail. I've become a Sudoku addict in under 1 hour!

Help me...I'm hungry.

P/S: Will be rooting for England, Czech Republic and Ivory Coast for the World Cup. If not, I'll support Spain. Don't shoot me!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home