Friday, May 26, 2006

Anyone willing to help?

I'm on a mission...to lose weight. I've been pigging out a lot this week.

Brownie with ice-cream from Secret Recipe on Monday.
Two Iced Chocolate with Whipped Cream from Secret Recipe on Monday and Wednesday.
Filet-o-Fish Extra from McDonalds' on Wednesday.

I'm getting fatter. anyone know a quick-fix remedy for losing weight? Besides fasting, which I am planning to do next week.

I shall try your cold cereal theory. I have tried it before, it did work. But I stopped eating cereals and gone back to bread [blame my parents!]. I only ate Cornflakes yesterday with low-fat milk. I used to eat cold cereals every morning since I was 15, until the parents decided that I should switch back to bread [where's freedom of speech in this country?]. I hate bread.

I want to eat Cornflakes with low-fat milk. Best served cold. I will not eat Cornflakes with warm milk. I will wait for at least half an hour if the milk is not in the fridge, I make sure it's cold when I eat it. I'm a picky eater. Deal with it. We all have our moments of diva-ness. Mine only comes when I am out eating or shopping. No pink. No egg. No sotong. No big-flower motifs. It's tough to be Mr. I'm-Rowena's-Potential-Boyfriend. Good luck.

Scott Carson is our [England] new third choice keeper. Eh, he's so...don't know how to say it. Poor Robert Green. Get well soon, okay?

Wanye Rooney is set to miss the group stages of the World Cup! Great, now we have to rely on Mar's goal-shy beanpole of a Peter Crouch for goals. If not, it's Mr. Choirboy-With Killer-Instincts [also known as Michael Owen...it was written in the World Cup 2002 book!]. If not, like tomato-coloured-gum-chewing-old-man would say it: "Step up David Beckahm, step up Frank Lampard, step up Steven Gerrard, step up Joe Cole, step up John Terry". Funny, I don't see "Step up Rio Ferdinand" or "Step up Gary Neville" in that sentence [there definitely weren't any ManUre players mentioned, I can bet on that]. Stupid old man. He needs to be shot.

I enjoy shooting people, especially where it hurts the most.

Oh, speaking of shooting, here's one part I left out while talking to my mum about shooting Der GreedyPants!

Me: If Chelsea come to Malaysia, I want to go.
Mum: Ya, then you go sit in front, near the bench area there where all the managers and players sit, then you can aim at his privates properly. Sure won't go off target one!
Me: We're sick, perverted people!
Mum: Perverted sounds too strong. Let's just call it dirty-minded.
Me: You are really ham-sap!

Ooh, Clay Aiken was so hot yesterday! I'm in love with skinny, stick insect-like guys! I like his new hair-do. I wish I could dye my hair like that. Argh...he was so hot. My mum agreed with me too!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home