Sunday, April 23, 2006

When I remember when...

-If you keep on taking, my heart you'll be breaking,
So why do you do this to me?
You know how I'm feeling, it's you I believe in,
Baby, can't you see that I need you?*
~Closer To Me~
~5ive~




Yes, it's beating for you.

It's beating for you to SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!


No one can heal my broken heart. I don't have the strength to fight. The strength to carry on. I don't have it no more. I've gotten over one problem, but then another arises. I keep having faith that things will be alright in the end, but I know I'm just daydreaming. I hate you people. You're the ones that drive me up the wall. You're the ones that drive me to the brink of insanity. Screw you people! May you all burn in the fire of my vengeance!!!


**I'm being a little sour. Excuse me if I hurt you. It was indeed unintentional. But to those reading this that are feeling a wee bit guilty because you know what and who I'm talking about, it's intentional if I hurt you, so that you can see how far my heart is wounded**

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home