Sunday, April 23, 2006

Liverpool fans...BEWARE!

To any Liverpool fans reading this [apparently there aren't that many that I know who actually visit my blog except for Lysa and Della!]: BEWARE!


ANNOY ME ANY FURTHER AND I'LL HAVE TO UNLEASH LITTLE JAMIE, MY HIGHBURY INVADER. I'LL ASK HIM TO BITE ALL OF YOU IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES IF YOU ANNOY ME! HE'S LOOKING FOR NUTS LIKE YOU TO BITE ON!

**YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**


Excuse me for being SO sour this morning. There's no cartoon to watch now, because Tun Ghafar Baba [the former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia] passed away this morning at 7:34 AM. So there you have it, waking up up so early on a Sunday morning was just...POINTLESS.

I wished I could go back to sleep. I'm just so annoyed. We lost to Liverpool [for the love of God, it's Liverpool!]. There's no cartoon to watch now. And worst still, I can't eat ice-cream because I can't go out!

So, please spare me from your sympathy, because you're not comforting me, instead you're just trying to prove how lucky you are because you're not going through what I'm going through currently.


-But you can leave me a hug if you want! I won't kill you I promise!!!-


~I'm going through some kind of mini-slump. I really need to lock myself in my room, and avoid people for the time being. It's not because Chelsea lost. My life will go on even if they lose, though inside I'd be trying to find an answer on why they lost. It's because of all the bad things that keep happening here. No one is capable of making me happy. That's why I seek solitude in the *little* [it's little for them, but not for me] things like FOOTBALL, F1, and MUSIC. Why I play football with the younger kids in my area? It's because I like kids and I like playing with them, they describe innocence very clearly. Whereas everyone around me just keep on lying and lying and lying. Football is one way I release all that's bugging me. I forget all else that's going on in my life. I play till I get tired and sweaty. I can get high just by scoring a goal [6 goals last time, that was amazing!]. It's the only thing I love doing [apart from sleeping and being obsessed about my *cinta*!]. But now these kids are all growing up and they have school and I have holidays [which don't even look like holidays], and my injury has left me unable to play anymore. It's cruel, I know. But sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind. Right? So technically I have been deprived of all the things I used to do. Maybe this is my punishment. For being stupid. Thinking that everything is alright, when it's not. Now, since everything has been taken away from me, I shall die alone. I shall lock myself in my room for one week of these holidays, so that people can continue playing their stupid mind games with each other, and not involving me, directly or indirectly. If only you knew how much you all have been hurting me...*~


Hopefully the F1 screening hasn't been cancelled whatsoever. Otherwise I might throw a BF [Bitch Fit]. You won't like me when I'm having a BF.

Now you can see why I'm the antagonist of most of my life's history.
Now you can see why I'm going to end up alone and miserable in an old and shabby house with 43 cats.
Now you can see why I'm going to end up in Hell.
Now you can see why I'm going to be so screwed up and cranky when I get older.
Now you can see why I'm going to remain a pain the ass for the rest of my life.


**Maybe it's because it's that time of the month that I feel all racked up inside...**

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home