Saturday, April 22, 2006

One week of holidays...

...EQUALS TO ONE WEEK OF PS2! ONE WEEK OF KINGDOM HEARTS!

And of course, ONE WEEK OF GOOD SLEEP! Hey, since me and my *cinta* love sleeping so much, you can't deny or deprive me from it! I'll shoot you, I tell you!


Anyway, since my exams are over...I want to upload some very rare and random pictures with you people.


*Yes, since I'm a professional bed-tester and a stalker, this is part of what I do. Doesn't he look hot here???*


*DROOL!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE MUSCLES! HOT HOT HOT!*


*Okay, Rempit Alert! Haha...looks to good to be a rempit right? Bwahaha...*


*Oh, she's so adorable! It's LUNA PATRICIA LAMPARD! And her daddy dearest! Aww...I'm melting!*


*She's so cute! Cheh, can't see her face clearly because of the watermark! Still, if the father is HOT, then she would follow suit!*

Lalala...We'll beat Liverpool tonight! And I don't care what Auntie ScouserLysa has to say about that! We are going to the final!!!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home