Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not much to say...

Only have this to say:

1. I might just scrape a PASS for Islamic Studies knowing how *religious* I am. And also, how unprepared I am. Half of the people in that class can write essay that can even beat J.K. Rowling's works, and what can I write? An essay which looks as though it's been written by a 10 year old! The exam is on Saturday! And the worst part of all, the lecturer talk more rubbish than sense! I kid you not. He really does.

2. I don't know what I'm going to write about the Commonwealth and OIC in my Malaysian studies exams! I've been memorising it, but I get distracted. By my 'cinta'! This is going to be tough...

3. I am so lazy. I have no inspiration to study.

Here's something random...
Mum: I feel feverish.
Me: Stop here. I want to eat ice-cream.
Mum: I want also.
Dad: Cannot! You're sick, right?
Mum: I'm okay already.
Dad: We buy for you, but you must eat it after 3 days.
Mum: After 3 days? DIE-LAH!!!

And you thought I'm the one who behaves like this. I'm such a mild-mannered girl.


I can't wait to go shopping this weekend! After my Islamic Studies exams. I want to watch the FA Cup tie between Chelsea and Liverpool! No more fluke goals! No more 0-0 draws! This time, we're going to win it!

**To my friends, I'm really sorry I didn't write this earlier. I just wanted you guys to know that I know you guys put it in more effort than I did for the assignment. Just because someone said that I get things done just because I'm in your group as I am seemingly a competent/responsible person to them, it doesn't mean you guys are lazy whatsoever. Though we only did our work a day before the deadline, we put in a lot of effort to get the work done on time. I may have contributed the least as I wasn't around during the discussion you guys had, but I did my best. So did you guys. In fact, you guys deserve more credit than I do, for all your hard work. You all took the initiative to get the information and compile them. I hope you guys weren't offended, because we all know who took the initiative to get the work done. Not me, but all of us. Let them say as they please, but it won't change anything. We did all together. Not me alone, but all of us! We did it...**


*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home