Saturday, April 22, 2006

Killing spree sounds like fun...

Since my dear Aimee has mentioned she wants us to do the unthinkable to Katie Chapman who *meraba* our Frankie's shoulder, I have created a list of people I'd like to get rid off.

*This is going to be fun! Ooh-wee*


-My list HAS to begin with the biggest rival of all, ELEN RIVES. She's a sickening blonde who looks like an ugly and un-cute penguin I've ever seen in my entire life [most of the penguins I've seen are adorable little things] who lives with him! She's a model or something of that sort from Spain [Barcelona, to be exact!]. Her family supports Barcelona and would probably want him to join Barcelona so that they will not have any form of personal conflicts whatsoever! Stupid people! Why can't you support Chelsea? He will NOT leave them to join Barca! YOU HEAR ME??-


-How can I forget? My favourite stick insect of a girl! CAROLINE CELICO! She's a skinny 18 year old girl [this stick is MY AGE, for the love of God!] who is happily married to Kaka [another on of my favourite players for all the right reasons]. She is some big time little rich girl [not too sure who in her family owns what boutique in Brazil!] who now lives in Italy with him and is studying some course in some university [some arts stuff]. Hmph...cannot wait to get married, is it? Study first! And put on some weight, you friggingly skinny girl! One day, while you're walking on the road with you hubby, you'd probably be gone with the wind. Oh well, all the better for me and Aimee. We get to share him!-


-Meet MICHAEL BALLACK [the one on the right]. This is the one gay man [the picture says it all]. I don't want him to come to Stamford Bridge and make the players all become gay and turn Stamford Bridge to Brokeback Bridge. I HATE YOU. You are a cheater. YOU CAN NEVER REPLACE MY AMAZING *CINTA*! You just want to steal Roman's money, you greedy fool! Hope we sell you as fast as Mrs. Chua can say: "You're 17 minutes late!"-


-Presenting...*drum rolls*: STEVEN GERRARD! I hate him for all the right reasons. Thank God Jose Mourinho doesn't intend to make a third push for him! Let Real Madrid buy him and let him rot and stink there along with Beckham and Woody, who scored an own goal on his debut for the Galacticos! Stevie gives great backpasses. What an amazing combo...Ashley Cole shall be spared from any form of criticism as my mum likes him so very much. People that my mum like will be spared for my killing spree!-


-MICHAEL SCHUMACHER. Seriously folks, he's getting old. Give it up, old man! You should be resting, instead of racing! How dare you steal Felipe Massa's place of a pole position?? You stupid old man!!!-


-THE GAY-EST PERSON ON THE PLANET: CRISTIANO RONALDO! I always say Cristina Ronaldo when I want to say something about him. He's a stupid gay 21-year-old who cries everytime he is [or fakes] being fouled. You sissy! Be a man. If you ain't man enough to play football, then go play with dolls instead. Football sets men apart from boys. You ought to know that by now. What has Fergie been teaching you in ManUre? To cry like a girl? Grow up, you deluded gay fool! How dare you touch my Frankie's face??? One day, if I have the money, I'll come to old Trafford and break your nose, you gay sissy!-


-Taken from Aimee's place. Presenting the woman Aimee calls as Drew Barrymore's evil twin, KATIE CHAPMAN. She's a footballer from the English national women's team. Her mistake was rubbing shoulders with Frankie. WRONG MOVE, KATIE!-


-Oops...wrong list! The little squirrel is so god-damn adorable!!! How can I kill it? It invaded Highbury the other day. I'll name it...Jamie!-

MAY ALL OF YOU [spare little Jamie!] BURN IN THE FIRE OF MY VENGEANCE! MUAHAHAHAHA...

I shall update on other matters after this!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home