Monday, April 17, 2006

Praying for a miracle and a favour...

Dear Tottenham Hotspurs,

I am a Chelsea supporter. I, too, support your team when you do not play against us. I think you guys have done quite an impressive job on securing (almost) fourth place, which as you all already know, is the last UEFA Champion League qualifying spot. I sincerely hope your run of good luck will continue for years to come, and I do hope you qualify for the next season's Champions League.

I think you have an amazing and young squad of players. Under the guidance of Martin Jol, this team has made such good progress from last year.

I would like you to know that for your game against Manchester United tonight, you will have another supporter that will stand by you. I hope that you beat them in order to keep your hopes of qualifying for the LAST Champions League spot very much alive.

I am also asking you of this favour because if you DO beat Manchester United tonight, and if Chelsea beat Everton just like you did on Saturday, it will indefinitely mean that we will seal the Premiership easily, as there is no possible way that Manchester United can catch us now if you beat them.

Failure to do so would simply mean that Premiership title will be decided on April 29, which is very much a vital match for us. We will be taking on Manchester United at our own home ground on that Saturday. As they were the first team to beat us and consequently ending our unbeaten match streak, we would like to teach them a lesson they will never forget for the rest of their lives.

We certainly do not want a bunch of dreamers dreaming that they have hopes of snatching the title away from us. We would like to keep it for the second season running, and we intend to keep it for a very long time. These dreamers can keep on dreaming until the cows come home.

I sincerely hope that your finest strikers in Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane would deliver the goods for you (and, indirectly, us too).

I always have faith in Spurs in doing the unthinkable. When you do the unexpected, I am never surprised. Because I know you have what it takes to do it. I believe in you, Tottenham Hotspurs. I really do.

Yours Sincerely,

Rowena Hanafiah


*I really want Spurs to win!!! I'm on Stel's side for now! I am very bored, and I'm so demotivated to study for my LAN exams. so I decided to write this so-called letter to Spurs. At this current moment, the score is 2-1. The Mancs are leading. Jermaine Jenas just scored one for Spurs! Hope they'll score more to sink ManUre!*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home