Sunday, April 23, 2006

In need...

Okay...here's the thing. I said I'd sleep late and wake up late and all that, right?

I lied.

I slept at 1:30 AM and I woke up at 8 AM.

And to make the history of waking up SO early on a Sunday morning go wrong, I got this message from Chand:

FA CUP SEMIFINALS: CHELSEA 1 LIVERPOOL 2.

*Cries* How on Earth can this thing happen to us???

We are NOT going to Cardiff. We are NOT going to win the FA Cup. We are NOT going to have a double this year.

We are NOT going to buy Steven Gerrard. We are NOT going to lose to Manchester United. We are NOT going to let them fools steal what's rightfully ours.


All you Liverpool fans can gloat all you want. You can do it in my face, on my blog, or even in your dreams! I hope Middlesborough win and that they win the FA Cup Finals against Liverpool! I hope they score 4-0 against you!

Now that I'm feeling all sour and angry, I need a hugs and...you know what?

I DEFINITELY NEED A BIG BOWL OF ICE-CREAM!!! A REALLY BIG ONE!

I know someone else who needs some ice-cream...ALAN SHEARER. He says it's over for him, after he injured himself in a match. What a way to end his season. It's okay, I can try to Fed-Ex you some ice-cream. It would probably melt, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?

I miss the ice-cream I had back in the US. They don't melt in under 5 minutes, and one scoop of ice-cream there is worth like two scoops of ice-cream here [big portions]. It doesn't melt immediately, even if you're under the sun!

But I love eating melted ice-cream. I usually wait till it becomes soupy-like, then I eat it! Plus they were cheap! $1.99 [about RM5] for two scoops! Here, two scoops cost you like RM 11!

I need hugs and ice-cream. AND SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! Joy to Sunday mornings! AND MORE CARTOONS...MR. BEAN!!!! YAY!!!

Oh, well, at least I have to look on the brightside. There's still F1 to look forward to. =)

Here's something I saw on Sylvien's blog. Commented by Adrian [great...Liverpool kaki has spoken!].

"Chelsea players have no chest hair ... ? Explains to gay-ness"


Hahaha...she wrote a post about the showdown on the 29th. I don't see what chest hair got to do with the showdown. If you asked me, half of the population of the players in Manchester United are gay. Take a good look at crybaby-sissy-gay face Ronaldo! He is so gay...Chelsea players are not gay. Well, let's pray Michael Ballack doesn't teach them gay acts/stunts. I'd shoot him if he does.

Yay...Keane scored for me...lalalala! *Jumps around like a sick leprechaun*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home