Friday, April 21, 2006

The light!


I have seen the light!

What light? I also don't know! =)

I know! The light to answer my exam questions well!!!


**You all know this is rubbish**

Tomorrow, we are playing against Liverpool [for the 10th time!]! REDS versus BLUES part 10!

Me and Mar created some stupid titles for the game.

*When Stevie met Frankie - part 10*
*When Carra met Terry - part 10*
*When Maka met Crouch - part 5*
*When Drogba met Fowler -part 1* ~after all, it's Fowler's time meeting him!*
*When Rafa met Jose - part 10*


~Excuse us for our extreme stupidity. We were just bored!~

And Mar, stop your perverted jokes!

The things I do to make people happy.

I WANT THAT FRANK LAMPARD CARD FROM DIGI!!! THE PRE-PAID CARD! BLAME MY MUM FOR GETTING ME THE POSTPAID PLAN!!! I WANT!!!

Any kind DiGi pre-paid subscriber willing to buy it and give it to me??? I'm willing to take the offer! Anything for him!


Yes, it would. If you buy me the card!

=D

Mar, for the last time. Stop it with the gay jokes!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home