Thursday, April 20, 2006

If it's fated to happen, it WILL happen!

I have said this, time and time again, that I DON'T WANT MICHAEL BALLACK TO COME TO CHELSEA!!!

But it's fated. He is coming to Chelsea. And be possibly the world's highest paid player. 121 000 pounds a week [Heck, I could buy myself a nice dark blue Mini Cooper!] , who wouldn't? When you have a rich Russian oil tycoon in Roman Abramovich as the chairman, surely you'd want to milk out the cash he would consider as spare change from him, right?

You stupid conniving cheating diving faker! Greedy little boy, aren't you? You want to steal Roman's money just because he's filthy rich, right?

I hope we sell you once the January transfer window is open. I don't want you to be a threat to Frank Lampard. I'll kill you, right after I kill Elen Rives and Caroline Celico [someone HAS got to Fed-Ex me immediately to kill them both!].

I hope we sell you, and maybe we can bring Tiago or even Mateja Kezman back to Stamford Bridge.

Was watching NTV7's The Breakfast Show on Monday and Naz [the host] said that Chelsea fans will be rejoicing when Ballack joins.

Hmmm...do I look as though I'm doing cartwheels right now? Do I sound excited because he's coming?

Well, if you asked me, if he came before he cheated when he played against us back in April last year, I'd probably be jumping up and down in excitement right now.

But, since he cheated [Robert Huth was brave enough to shout at his national team's captain for being a cheater], I would have to say...

I'M THE LEAST BIT EXCITED THAT MICHAEL BALLACK IS COMING TO CHELSEA! I WISHED HE'D STAY IN BAYERN MUNICH TO ROT, INSTEAD OF COMING TO THE BRIDGE AND RIPPING MR. ABRAMOVICH OFF [he could very well give me the money and let me spend it wisely] !


In the morning, I had a really weird dream. I dreamt that Ivory Coast were playing Brazil in a pre-World Cup tourney [don't know what Cup they were playing for also]. I dreamt that Drogba scored 3 goals and Kolo Toure [he shoud be proud that this is the first time I'm mentioning his name in my blog!] scored 1 goal. And when I woke up to see the Arsenal-Villareal game scoreline, I saw that Toure scored! Must be his lucky day...

Don't laugh and ask me what's he doing in my sleep! I dream of Frank Lampard, but it's kind of like a serial drama. Always has a *TO BE CONTINUED* sign displayed at the end of the dream. Then it goes on to another dream. Yesterday it was something else. Today it's Kolo Toure. Tomorrow it's....I don't know!

Anyway...next time I know what to do. If I want Frank to score, I shall dream about him scoring. Might work. If it works on Toure, it might work on him, right?

Going off to study...WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DISTRACTIONS FROM MY *CINTA*! 2 more days, then I can sleep for as long as I want for one week! Yay...

Bye for now!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home