Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh...my 'cinta' has done me proud again!

After that plea I wrote to Spurs didn't change the scoreline AT ALL [no harm trying, right?], it all boils down to the 29th of April, 2006 at Stamford Bridge, to decide on who will win the Premiership [though as far as you and I are concerned, WE know WHO the rightful winners will be].

But, anyway...WE BEAT EVERTON 3-0! YAY! Goals from FRANK LAMPARD, DIDIER DROGBA, AND MICHAEL ESSIEN! All we need is one point from our remaining 3 games [though, I would prefer them to win those 3 games, especially the one on the 29th!].

Champagne is STILL on ice. It has to wait until those stupid Mancs finally give up on their quest of stealing the Premiership from us.

Enough of all that boring talk. Let's upload some pics from the match!


*CINTA SCORES!!!* -I love you. 20 goals this season? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.-


*Please, do NOT commit to any gay stunts! I REPEAT: DO NOT COMMIT TO ANY GAY STUNTS!* -Drogba and Crespo celebrate Frank Lampard's goal!-


*Get well soon, Petr Cech. We need you...* -He was amazing on Saturday. I am so silly. I was watching this Gillette Road to World Cup 2006 show, and they interviewed players from Chelsea [apparently, we are sending about 17 players to the World Cup]. They interviewed Joe Cole, Damien Duff [surprised he was interviewed when he's not even going to the World Cup!] and Petr Cech. I didn't know that he could speak English! I really didn't that I even asked Mar "He can speak English ah?". All I got was "You idiot! Of course, he does!". So embarrassed!-


*Err...I seem to be LOST?* -You bet you are! This pic is a bit old [taken in February 2006] at the Brit Awards 2006 after party. Guess who's that boy beside him? It's James Bourne, formerly of Busted and now in Son of Dork [I just found out about this pic yesterday]! Doesn't he look HOT? My 'cinta', obviously! What is he doing there? Maybe he wants to cut a new album? Change careers? Sigh...cannot! You must be a footballer until I get to Stamford Bridge!-

Anyway, toodles for now. Have to study NOW. Otherwise, I'll start panicking, which is a bad thing.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home