Friday, April 28, 2006

A song I grew up believing in...

Okay, I know some of you folks will tell me either I'm probably lost in time or I have lost contact with reality by going back to the prehistoric dinosaur ages. It's just that I love this song so much because it tells me that things aren't at all bad even when it looks like the world is going to end. It was our [me and Mar] theme song at one point of time until we decided to change it to something else [will not mention what song that is as I have been told to do so =S].

I know some people are probably bummed out for one reason or another [me included]. Just want you guys to know that no matter how devastating things may be in life, always remember there is a small ray of light at the end of the tunnel. And here's a pretty good song to prove it.


I woke up today with this feeling,
That better things are coming my way,
And if the sunshine has a meaning,
It's telling me...not to let them get in my way.

[Bridge]
When the rainy days are dying,
Gotta keep on, keep on trying,
All the bees and birds are flying,
Never let go, gotta hold on in,
Non-stop till the break of dawnin',
Keep moving, don't stop rocking.

[Chorus]
Get on up, when you're down,
Baby, take a good look around,
I know it's not much, but it's okay,
We'll keep on moving on anyway...

Feels like I should be screaming,
Trying to get it through to my friends,
Sometimes it feels that life has no meaning,
But I know things will be alright in the end...

[Bridge]
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
[Chorus till fade]

-5ive, Keep On Moving-


There, I know I'm back in the dark ages listening to that song, but it's so poignant. I just love the song because the lyrics tell me that there is a glimmer of sunshine even when dark clouds loom over your life. Pray that things will be alright in the end, and you will make it.


My feet are killing me! And I thought walking in HELP was crazy.

**And since John Terry helped reassure me that I would get an even better result than a PASS for my CTS, I will help him reassure my support for tomorrow's final push for the Premiership. Thank you, JT. You are indeed my CAPTAIN MARVEL**

Since we're on the topic of Captain Marvel, here's the pic on the back cover of the book that caught my eye.

Well, it's not exactly this pic I googled though. It's something like this. Awww...damn sweet, right?

Okay, I'm not encouraging them to be gay and leave their spouses or anything of that sort. Especially my captain, since he's going to have twins soon.

And speaking of books, this IS what I WANT for my birthday.

He looks scruffy here, but I still love him.

Money, please?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home