Friday, April 28, 2006

John Terry listened...

Results are out. What did I get? All four were DISTINCTIONS. No HD this time around. Not too disappointed. This semester has been so stressful for me. With all the assignments and presentations and my injury, it really was a stressful time. I could've done better, but I've succumbed to stress, at the end of the day.

Always look on the brightside of life. At least I passed all of them. =)


I GOT A DISTINCTION FOR CTS??? JOHN TERRY HAS HEARD ME CRY!!!


Hahaha...I was crying and looking at his picture and telling him that I was scared and my hopes of getting a PASS were really high. With that smile he had when he held the trophy, he gave me a reassuring look that I would do well. In fact, better than a PASS. And, he told me to stop crying, otherwise I'd smudge the whole pic [you vain arse!].

He was right. Thank you, John Terry. For listening to my sob story. You have made me a happy little girl. =D

Now I have another reason to buy his book. *winks*

I did my best. I know I did. I should be happy. Next semester is going to be less shittier than this one. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. Yes, Brendan Flowers. You are absolutely right [and mine].


Don't know what the parents have to say about it yet. Hopefully, it's all good so that I can watch the game tomorrow.

Oh yeah, we have to go shopping today! For my brother's present!

First of all, I need to take a bath and brush my teeth. Just got out of bed to see my results. =S

Toodles for now.

1 more day till the showdown...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home