Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random

I know yesterday's post was a bit haphazardly arranged. So, I will try to construct a better one while I'm free and on holidays. One more week of fun and laughter, then it's back to reality of the last semester of the Foundation programme! Fingers crossed, I hope I'll do well! After what I did and saw in Semester 2, I don't think I want a repeat of it this time around. I aim to better, and not have a sickening season like the last one! *Prays extra hard*

Anyhow, here's signs my mum is NOT being herself.

Yesterday...
Me: *After ransacking hard for Frankie's pics in the old newspapers in the store room* Ma, see what I found!
Mum: What??
Me: Your doctor! [the doctor who is the co-owner of Rebung, the restaurant I went once, and my mum thinks he's cute, though we've never seen him real life]
Mum: Where?? *Shows mum newspaper article, looks and smile* He's so cute.
Me: *Stares at mum, ignores whatever she said* Nah, see Roy Keane's pic when he was 22!
Mum: Yerr, so ugly one. I don't want.
Me: Your doctor you want?
Mum: I want!!!


Today...
Mum: I go to HUKM also I never see him there [the doctor is an orthopaedic surgeon in HUKM and my mum goes there also for her orthopaedic appointments]. If I see him means, I'll tell him this: "I see your face in the newspapers and TV!!"
Me: He'll probably tell you: "I see myself in the newspapers and TV also!" Maybe he's busy training, after all he's in contention to go to space what?
Mum: If he goes to space, I'll them him to wave at me from space!
Me: What rubbish you talking? You sure you my mother ah?



Now you know where I got this craziness from? My mother.


I think the earlier entry was really weird because I gave the reason for loving Chelsea was because of me. How many fans do YOU know that actually say that they support a particular team because of themselves?? I've visited the Official Chelsea FC site and I see that all those who wrote on why they supported Chelsea, have got some logical reason behind their undying support for them. Me??? What kind of reason is: "I LIKE THEM BECAUSE I LIKE DOING THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T USUALLY DO! I'M ME! THAT'S WHY I LOVE THEM!"??? A really stupid one, obviously. If I sent that to the official site, they'd instantly throw it out. I'm really sure they would.

I swear, I will get that post straightened out soon!

P/S: It's FELIPE MASSA's birthday today! He turns 25! And he's a week older than my brother [so now you know when his birthday is, right?]. And also it's my late best friend's birthday today as well. Aziza, Happy Birthday. My other late best friend's birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday, Azura. God bless the both of you, wherever you may be. You both shall always remain in my hearts. ALWAYS.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home