Sunday, April 23, 2006

I admit...

I'm insane. Fourth post in a day???

I'm super-free. Sue me. I can't use the PS2 now because my brother is using his PC which needs the transformer. Apparently the stuff from the US my brother brought back, needs to use the transformer to function well. Worse still, you can only play US-made CDs or DVDs. Cheh, so troublesome. That's why I can ONLY play Kingdom Hearts AND when he's gone off to work.

And I don't remember telling you this, but he bought another PS2 which can play the Malaysian-made stuff. The other day he was playing Winning Eleven [It had Frank Lampard, John Terry, and Joe Cole on the cover, but they looked really weird!] and he scored an own goal for Liverpool. Hahaha...following Stevie G's footsteps, is it? =P

But now, he's sticking to Need for Speed 2 [he only played that Winning Eleven game just once!]. He just loves cars. I really miss his car when we were in the US. Her name was CHERE. She was so beautiful, she was a dark maroon coloured Ford [Can't remember exactly what model! Knowing me, I prefer not to know about things that does not concern me at all!] car. She was so much more beautiful than Leo [the new Honda CITY of ours] and Pablo [our other Honda belonging to my brother], but of course, it can't compare to my Carlo [My dad's white Ford Laser...24 years and still running, touch wood! It's the car that has gotten me to anywhere I wanted to go: school, tuition, college, shopping malls! My first love...Carlo!] . I wished my brother brought it back. We tried, but it would have costed us a BOMB! The front seats are amazing. You don't have to put the seatbelts manually, in fact when you close the door, the seatbelt will fasten itself.Of course, the backseat passengers get to do it manually, because there are only two doors to this car. You may think it's like a Satria, but it's much better than a Satria.

I miss CHERE. Hope it's new owner takes good care of her.

Speaking of cars, here comes my favourite topic: F1! Schumi won, he beat Alonso [was hoping both of them would bang into the wall and be out of the race!]. Juan Pablo Montoya came in third [Mar, don't throw that smirk, okay? I know you're happy, but I'm not!]. Massa came in fourth [See why I'm NOT happy? He missed out on his first ever podium! At least he scored some points!] right in front of Kimi Raikkonen, Mark Webber, Jenson Button [He was on for a podium too, but at his 2nd pit stop, it all went wrong. The lollipop man lifter the lollipop for him leave, not realising that the fuel rig was still on the car! He dragged the thing out and the lollipop broke! Damn unlucky!], and I think it was Fisichella who came in eighth [like I said, I don't bother about things that don't concern me!].

Next race is in Nuerburgring in two weeks time. I hope he will finally get his first podium ever. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, who cares? As long he's on the podium, it's fine with me.

Ah...doesn't life feel wonderful, even a little, because you know there are people who STILL care a great deal about you, even when you are on the verge of becoming insane?


*This is the sweetest thing anyone can ever possibly say to me! Of course, YOU have said it to me before. In fact, the both of you! One amazingly sane and lovable Chelsea fan, and one amazingly annoying yet wonderful ManUre fan. You know who they are. Love you both so very much! We should meet up! Somewhere in sunny June or July, perhaps?*

-I know it's not much, but it's okay,
We'll keep on moving on anyway!-

*Yes, Lysa you annoying Scouser! I love you and Della for this too!*


Was ransacking the cupboard just now and I found some really ancient tapes. Dating back to 1999! Spent the day watching my 911 interviews [Haha, yes, Lysa! I saw our 'favourite' song then!], some really OLD videos [does *I Drive Myself Crazy* by 'NSYNC sound OLD to you?] and more old videos! Haha, I can't believe it's still there! I thought I threw it away, or worse still, I erased it because of some really stupid programme on TV [hey, one time I lost one entire tape of music videos because my mother FORGOT to take that tape out and put in my F1 tape and the F1 race erased the entire thing!]. And of all the 911 videos I had, I thought I didn't have the 'Private Number' video [Hey, don't laugh! I used to be so crazy about them! Blame the raging hormones for that! Though, I have to say, I miss seeing Lee Brennan's cheekiness!]. But it turns out I actually have the video! I didn't know until I found that missing tape! Aww...I felt so happy when I saw it. They were like the first love of my life! And that's how my love for the UK began [Okay, this is not true! I admit the love for the UK came from watching Mr. Bean!]

Little, insignificant things make me happy.

Let's hope the week promises better luck!

*Bluesy* out!

**I'm no longer cranky. It's safe to come out now!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home