Thursday, April 27, 2006

Arriverderci AC MILAN...

Bye Kaka.

Bye Andriy Shevchenko.

Bye Filippo Inzaghi.

*Sniff sniff*

I'll miss you three so much.


I didn't watch the match because I am supposed to go out in the morning. So I wasn't able to stay up and watch the game. =(

Anyway, Barca is through to the final. They'll meet Arsenal in the FINAL in Paris.

Personally I don't want any of them to win [which is a bit impossible!]. I have split loyalties now.
If I support Arsenal, it's because they Londoners and Henry, Ljungberg and Reyes are there.
If I support Barca, it's because I want Spurs to go in next season and Deco is there.


Have to wait until May 17th to decide.
I want to support Reyes, but I have to think of my Keane also.


The best way is...to support Frank Lampard on Saturday!

Honestly, don't you think that is the best decision ever?



I feel like dancing right now. But most of you know, I am a bad dancer. But I feel like doing it.

P/S: I know you got what I like...so give it to me, now!

I think I need a haircut. Or maybe I'll just highlight them.

We'll have to wait and see. Planning to highlight them blue on Sunday after we seal it [might not be possible because my dad would not let me out of the house alive!]. Maybe brown. Definitely not blonde [seriously, you WANT me to look like Parit...oops Paris Hilton?].

Wait and see, my cute little kitties!


This is me and Mar, chasing Jeevan away for being a pain.
This is me and Mar, chasing ScouserLysa away for being an extremely annoying pain.


But the cat is adorable.

But my 'cinta' and my Reyes and my Keane are far more adorable than this cat.

**You're an angel in my eyes everyday, you're closer to me...**

Love the song. Love the song. Love the song. Love the song. Love the song.

Enough of all of this mushy-ness. Leave it all behind, I say, welcome to the DREAMTOWN...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home