Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Arsenal people should thank me...

I'm so god-damn tired. I slept at 5 AM until 11 AM!

In case you're wondering why I slept at an amazingly ungodly hour, I was watching the Arsenal-Villareal clash in the secong leg UEFA Champions League semi-final. Hey, I'm not a part time Arsenal supporter, alright? I just wanted to show some support to any London-based team to win a game [Spurs, Fulham, Arsenal, and the other Londoners]. After all, Chelsea is from London, so I have to show some kind of support to their fellow Londoners.

And partly, because I wanted to see Jose Antonio Reyes [I've, in no way, forgotten about my one true 'cinta'!]. I haven't seen him in ages. *Blushes* He's so adorable. HE IS!!! Scouser, haven't you learnt that short people are adorable [take Joe Cole and Michael Owen for example!]? Oh, don't include Rooney. He looks like Shrek. Tall people like Peter Crouch would really be useful to help me with the housework, and not football.

Anyway, the game was really, really sad. Villareal has so many shots on target but they just couldn't find a way thru Jens Lehmann [Who, I must tell you, was really amazing in goal. SALUTE!]. Arsenal were playing as though they were playing for a draw. They seemed pleased that they're going to Paris with that goal Kolo Toure scored. For goodness sake, they had no shots on target [well, they ONLY had 2 shots, and ONLY one was on goal!]. Villareal had 12 shots, 5 of which were on goal! I really felt sorry for them. Juan Roman Riquelme took a spot-kick somewhere the 87th minute and Lehmann actually saved the shot. From then on, Riquelme had this look on his face.


*Should I continue fighting? There's no point if I do. I've failed the team. We could've have gone to Paris. We were the better team tonight, but we couldn't score. There's no point in us to continue the fight...we should give it up now*

And Guillermo Franco had SO many shots on target!!! He missed a header that I thought would actually go in, but it didn't.

And this guy is crazy!!!

*He pushed this Barca jersey with Henry's name and jersey number on it to Henry and runs off. Henry looks the least bit interested in it anyway!*

First we had that cute little squirrel I named Jamie that invaded the Arsenal ground. Now it's this crazy man and disturbs Henry! At least the squirrel didn't bite or harm or disturb anyone.

The game was pretty dull, I have to say. I will watch the Barca-AC Milan game. I don't know who to support. AC Milan will get my support due to Andriy Shevchenko, Fillipo Inzaghi and of course, Kaka! Barcelona will get my support ONLY for Deco. Still, I hope it's a Barca-Arsenal final.

If Arsenal win the Champions League trophy in Paris come 17th of May, 2005, Spurs wouldn't be able to qualify for next season's Champions League round. I wish they wouldn't have this ruling. I hope they'd consider the method they used last season when Liverpool won the title but finished outside the qualifying spots in the EPL. I have faith in my Keane [Not Roy-lah, idiot! It's Robbie Keane!].

Last night, the ex-husband made me a happy woman. I love you. You know I do. *I went to sleep a happy woman with happy dreams* And because of you, I was listening to *Closer To me* and crying my eyeballs out! Last night was, in other words...SWEET.

Anyway, before I leave...I want to declare my undying love for Jose Antonio Reyes [haha, not true!]. Seriously, I don't think I've ever uploaded his pic here before, so I want to make history today!


*Oh, look! He's with Robbie Keane. But, they're having an argument! Kiss and make up-lah, you two!*

Seeing Reyes today kept me happy. I kept saying: *It's okay, I still love you* everytime I saw him, in front of my dad [damn embarrassing this one!]. He is HOT! I don't care what YOU say, FRANCESC FABREGAS is NOT HOT!

Sometimes I wonder whether my front house neighbour is sane or not. She keeps singing the Chinese New Year song on karaoke [which sounds awfully terrible!] and she sings even when there's a thunderstorm!


**And to any Arsenal fan that I know that reads this, YOU should give me treat. Because if it weren't for me, Toure wouldn't score. If I didn't dream of him that night scoring a goal, he wouldn't have scored a goal at all. So, give me a treat since they're in the final, thanks to Toure! And ME!**

History has been made!!!
Sree is an Arsenal fan! Finally, she learns to watch football! Thank you, Sree's boyfriend [Shankar] for changing her! Though I wished she supported Chelsea. Oh well, now she'll have to listen about my boring comments on football.


*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home