Thursday, April 27, 2006

Some things are with me for always...

Right now, I shall start saving money by eating ONLY fruits for lunch [a plan which has never materialised in any way possible].

You know why???

Because I am planning to buy John Terry's book, called Captain Marvel from MPH!
Which would cost me about RM 120.00!

*throws on a sad face*

And for my birthday...I have already told people I know that I want them to buy me Frankie's new book [which is NOT out yet in Malaysia, I checked in MPH just now]. If not, they can give me the money and let me buy it. It would keep me happy.


Dad: *sees me seeing Terry's book* By the way, have you started reading that Chelsea book? Or have you finished it, or you haven't touched it at all?
Me: I haven't finished it yet, I've only read two chapters. I want Frank Lampard's book for my birthday!
Dad: *Looks at mother* His book's title is ~OLD LAMPS FOR NEW LAMPS~!
Me: You don't annoy me! *Pinches father on the hand*

Went shopping in MidValley today. I am really happy about what I bought today. Most of the clothes I bought today are BLUE. In fact, ALL OF THEM ARE BLUE!

Saw this shirt that had the words *DEFINITION OF INSANITY* on it! I really wanted it , but my mummy was cruel to me. She didn't let me buy it. *Frowns until rains pours*

Mum wanted to get the SK-II stuff that was on offer from Citibank in MidValley. She gave me the pouch...lalala.

And I met my old kindergaten teacher, Cik Fatimah! She says I look like my mother *bawls like a howling dog*! And before she left, she asked me: "Do you have a boyfriend or not?"

*Deadpans for a few minutes*

I am SO happy being single for now. Let me enjoy being single for a while. Because I haven't learnt the art of pleasing people while ignoring my needs. So don't ask me, whether I'm attached to Mr. I'm-Rowena's-boyfriend yet! Or don't even try to find me a prospective candidate for that post! I haven't come to that stage where I can please someone and, at the same time, please myself. I can't compromise with that. Like what Natasha Bedingfield says: *Can't romance on demand*, which I believe whole-heartedly.

Even Superman ain't invincible, you know?

Got a specially-designed T-Shirt in conjuction with the Fashion Week 2006 [because my mum spent RM250++ in a single receipt]. They had a Seed fashion show. Didn't get to see anything. Blame me for NOT having Peter Crouch's height factor!

Bought mum a Mother's Day gift and a card. And for my brother, we just bought him a card first. The present? Maybe tomorrow or so. I'll only contribute 2 cents [that's all I have in my wallet now]. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

My legs are killing me. And the pain's back. Oww...you stupid bruised cartilage in my left knee! Go away!!

All this shopping CANNOT hide my fear of getting my results tomorrow [It wasn't today! Jon confirmed it with the HMC Department and found out that it's out tomorrow!].

Tomorrow, Judgement Day awaits us who are weak and feeble.
That is me, by the way!

2 days to go till the SHOWDOWN!

And to that stupid Peter Crouch lover named Mar! How dar you contaminate my blog by declaring your undying love for Peter Crouch??? Oi, you lost, is it? Don't let the Scouser blind your judgement! Go declare it somewhere else! NOT ON MY BLOG, YOU IDIOT!

P/S: Let's dance...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home