Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pictures from the game...


~Such brotherly love~ John Terry and Frank Lampard, the two goal-scorers of the day!


~GOAL!!!~ The reason why he should've been Chelsea's Player of the Year!


~Look, I'm flying!~ Yes dear, we know you are!


~I scored here 12 months ago! Still remember that goals?~ How can I forget? They blew me away!


~Remember the name!~ That's right! It's Frank Lampard! What happened to his golden boots?


~The perfect loves for me. Chelsea, Blue, Number 8, and Frank Lampard~ Chelsea players celebrating after the game against Bolton.


~C'est lassanna = Frank Lampard~ Firstly, I know I have been posting his pics like nobody's business, but he is my husband/my *cinta*! And the blog is known as *The OBSESSED ONE Speaks*, so this is my obsession! So, don't hate me for that! *Muahxies for darling*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home