Saturday, April 29, 2006

BLUE is DEFINITELY the colour!

Here's what I am going to do. I am going to gloat as much as I want about our 3-0 win over ManUre, and you're going to deal with it. Those of you that can't handle my gloating, can run away and go play with your dolls. Muahahahahaha...

**Sing it with me**
[CHORUS]
Blue is the colour, football is the game,
We're all together, and winning is our aim,
So cheer us on thru the sun and rain,
'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is OUR name!

Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine,
We can shine all the time,
Home or away, come and see us play,
You're welcome any day

[CHORUS]

Come to the Shed, and we'll welcome you,
Wear your blue and see us through,
Sing loud and clear until the game is done,
Sing Chelsea everyone!

[CHORUS X2]

Did you know that this song was actually sung by the players in the 70s, and reached number 3 in the UK charts? I found that out in the book!

*Congratulations Chelsea. Looks like we don't have to wait another 50 years to seal the Premiership title. Even heaven is SO blue today!*

You know what? I cried seeing Terry limp [in a mamak shop, mind you!]. I was so scared that he can't continue playing. I wanted to return the favour, and with him not on the field, it wouldn't mean much. He had that Carra fighting spirit in him and continued to play with a limp. MY CAPTAIN MARVEL. I love you so...May your little ones grow up to be just like you, a true hero. Thanks for being such an inspiration for lesser known people like me.

And to any Manchester United fan reading this [including you], I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO WAYNE ROONEY. I really hope that he will be okay in time for the World Cup. Even if you think I'm being sarcastic, I'm not. I really feel sorry for him. No matter how much I detest him, he's still undeniably England's best bet in the World Cup. We really need you.

Thank you, John Terry, for being the most outstanding defender, who plays through pain for his team. I hope you never leave us for another team regardless of how much money they offer you. May your twins be just like you [maybe without the gambling will be okay]. Thank you also, for listening to my sob story and remind me that good things do happen when you least expect them to. You're MY CAPTAIN MARVEL!

Thank you, William Gallas, Joe Cole [man-of-the-match] , and Ricardo Carvalho, for making this day more beautiful than it already is. Thank you for scoring those three beautiful goals to seal us the title.

Thank you, Jose Mourinho for your witty and at times, sarcastic comments that never fail to keep me entertained. And I wished I was the ONE who got your winner's medal. Thank you also for being the best manager the EPL has seen, in fact the WHOLE WORLD has seen!

Thank you, to the rest of the squad, for being the ones I look up to. Thank you, for being the reasons of my little bout of binge-eating [I confess, I don't eat McDonalds' chocolate sundae to cure my depression]. Thank you, for being the inspiration behind my every little achievements.

Thank you, Frank Lampard, for being ever-present [except for the game against Manchester City and I can't remember the other one] in the matches. You'll always be my number one. And may your little one be like you, not like the mother with that bitch gene in her! I hope you score more goals in the near future for me and Aimee.

Thank you, Petr Cech, for being the best goalkeeper on planet Earth. You are an amazing man with big talent. Your saves have made us win the title.

Thank you, Joe Cole, for showboating. That way, you'll learn to realise your place in the squad may be given away to a new player. Worse still, Roman could sell you off to buy Steven Gerrard!

Thank you, all of you, for being the Chelsea I learned to love for the rest of my life.

Thank you, Gianfranco Zola, for coming to watch this historic match, and for making me extra happy tonight.


Pictures for the night [what's the point of gloating when you don't show pictures, eh?]...
Get well soon, Wayne Rooney. Even though I dislike you, I realise that you're England's most valuable striker [Mar's goal-shy Peter Crouch won't score for her], and that we need you for the World Cup. We need you ASAP!


The moment I cried. I thought he was going to be stretched off the field. I made you a promise and I wanted you to see that I stuck to it. I wish you get well soon.


Yes, boss! We did it! WE'VE SEALED THE PREMIERSHIP!


The man-of-the-match, Joseph John Cole [or as you know him, Joe Cole].


My CAPTAIN MARVEL...


The boss seems to be enjoying himself...


*WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS, 'CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - OF THE WORLD!!!* -Me and Mar were planning to sing this after they win! Still on, right?-


Aww...so sweet! He brought his baby girl! Bleh, why is she in PINK? She should be in blue! Like her daddy! Please, my little Luna, don't grow up to be like your bitchy mummy.

Will upload more when I see anymore pics.

Aimee, I've dropped the MSN address at your place. In case you're online NOW, please add this address:
frankdesilva_blues8@hotmail.com


Yes...that's HIS first name, combined with my dad's surname before he converted. You know what the blues8 stand for, right? So, don't have to explain!

Peter Osgood will DEFINITELY be smiling from heaven, so will Tony Banks.

A match I'm proud to be part of. I told you...WE'LL KEEP IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. NEXT YEAR, IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE BLUE...

P/S: I'm sleeping with his jersey tonight. I want to cherish the moment we won the Premiership for the second season running. In style. We didn't lose to them 1-0 like before, but we beat them with the same scoreline Middlesborough beat us. What a nice way to retain the Premiership by winning it in front of the fans, for the fans and with the fans. Joe Cole, you fulfilled your promise. You said you'd win it for us, the fans, by scoring. Man-of-the-match indeed!

HEAVEN NEVER LOOKED SO BLUE TODAY!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home