Saturday, December 17, 2005

10 things...

While cleaning up the room yesterday, I was so bored, I created a list of things that we can ask Peter Crouch to do for us, with my mum [yes, she KNOWS who Peter Crouch is!].

10 HOUSEHOLD CHORES WE CAN ASK PETER CROUCH TO DO FOR US...

1. Clean the ceiling. Since he's so tall, unlike us shorties, he doesn't need a chair to complete the task.
2. Hang clothes for my mother. Since we have already started hanging clothes on the balcony, my mother needs a chair to hang them. With him around, we don't need the chair.
3. Catch those pesky lizards running around on the walls. They're uncatchable, since they can escape us by running high up to the ceiling.
4. Paint the walls. He doesn't need a roller, does he?
5. Clean the lamps, lights, and fans. We need chairs, he doesn't.
6. Stick posters of Frank Lampard of the walls for ME. I am short and I need the chair. He is not short, so he doesn't need one.
7. Clean the ornaments on the cupboards. It's all about the chair.
8. Save my friend's handphone in case it drops into the toilet bowl. We could have saved Sylvien's phone, if Peter Crouch was there.
9. Catch rats hidden in tight spaces. My house doesn't have any rats, but just in case we have that pesky visitors around, we know what to do.
10. Stand outside my house gate, do a bridge, and pretend to be my goalpost. In case I feel like playing football.

The last one is pretty unreasonable. But knowing it's me, and this so happens to be MY list, so I can create any chores I want him to do for me. Haha...

Anyway, we are meeting Barcelona in the KO round of the Champions League. I never thought we'd beat them last season, but we did. In the first leg, we lost 2-1. I feared the worst. But, we were three goals up in 19 minutes in the 2nd leg. Then Ronaldinho scored two goals, to keep the score 4-4 on aggregate, until John Terry scored [I love my Captain Marvel!], to make it 5-4 on aggregate. We did it, we beat Barcelona! We're going to beat them again! I'm counting on my OX [Frank Lampard] to score some miraculous goals!

Anyway, I'll be watching Ginga [THE SOUL OF BRASILIAN FOOTBALL] on 8TV tonight, that's why I'm blogging early. I don't really like the whole Brazil squad [save Kaka, for sure] and the whole Samba football, but I have decided to give it a watch. It's bad enough I missed GOAL [Frankie was in it!]! I don't want to miss it again. My mother thinks watching GOAL is just a waste of money. Because she thinks it's all football and nothing else. She said BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM was okay, because it had some storyline to it. My parents are advocating David Beckham? I must be from PLANET PSYCHO. Why can't they like people like...Michael Owen? If you can't like Frank Lampard, at least like someone else, who isn't DAVID BECKHAM?

If ever I'm depressed or I feel suicidal like Kieron Dyer, I think of football. It makes me happy. Not even music or chocolate can make me less depressed/suicidal. Football alone makes me feel more ME. Trust me, it helped me a lot yesterday. Don't ask me why, but it just did.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home