Sunday, March 26, 2006

Rock me, Amadeus!

Downloaded this song from Robbie Williams. It's the FIFA Theme or something of that sort. It rocks...

Okay, so maybe I haven't told you this. I adore Robbie Williams. I didn't like him at first because he had this freaky pair of eyes. But then, his music got to me. And of course, my never-ending love affair with Brits included him in as well. So, he is one my favourite Brit men, way behind Frank Lampard and Lee Ryan.

Chelsea beat Manchester City last night! 2-0, thanks to Drogba for both the goals! My darling will score soon. Trust me. He always does the unexpected. Go score more goals for me, sweetie!

And enough of the gay stunts already! Brokeback Bridge. Brokeback Cottage. Brokeback Camp.

*Shivers*

Today I did something incredibly stupid. I watched this Hindi movie called Vasthu Sashtra on NTV7. I thought I will be spooked someway or another. Turns out I was laughing all the way. I didn't understand the ending. In fact, I didn't even understand the whole story! From the beginning till the end! Everything was just god-damn stupid! It wasn't scary at all.

The Scouser sent me a message right after the movie:
*So that means the boy died also, like his dad? But the mum don't know about it right?*

I think so, Scouser. Even she didn't get the whole movie. We felt so bored and we thought that we could have spent the 2 hours doing something more useful [there's something we can agree on for once!] !

I missed the first half of the Bridget Jones' Diary movie on Friday. I didn't see much of Hugh Grant *cries like a sick kitten*! That is SO sad! But as a consolation, I saw Colin Firth. I had dreams about him come Saturday morning...*drools like a sick puppy*. I MISS MY HUGH GRANT. Boo-hoo. If ever his movie is on TV, I will watch it, regarless whether or not I have the VCD/DVD or I have seen it on TV before. I can watch Notting Hill without getting tired or sick of it. I love his movies, they keep me entertained, and happy all the time. He makes me smile like a mad fox every time I see him.

Yesterday, we went to Ampang Park [don't ask me what we were doing in that semi-dead area!] and I couldn't eat anything spicy, so I 'treated' myself to Bubur Ayam McD's for lunch. I was sitting in there with my mum [my dad wanted to eat rice, so he went somewhere else instead] and we saw about 6 HOT *gweilos*! I told my mum: *They are so gorgeous! What say you?* My mum thought they were just normal-looking *gweilos*! Bwahaha...

I'm a bit mad right now. So excuse me.

~When love is dead, I'm loving angels instead~

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home