Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm sick...

I'm sick of so many things.

I'm physically sick.

I'm sick of Chelsea meeting Liverpool in any match.

I'm sick of being sick.

I'm sick of myself sounding like Jose Mourinho. Stupid, brilliant, insane, arrogant. All that jazz.

I'm sick of love songs. Why is it that you only understand them when you're in love? When you're not in love you never understand it so well. Why?

I'm sick of being dependent on painkillers. If I don't take them, my knee hurts badly. I hate being dependent on them. You're not curing the pain, you're just stopping it momentarily.

I'm sick that Blogger just ate up my earlier post! Now I have to re-type it not in the original form, due to my incurable laziness.

I'm sick of you, acting the way you are.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home