Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pictures!

Desperate Housewives is on tonight. Yippee! CTS results were out today. I got 12 out of 20. Quite okay, right? I blew my Question 3 big time. I lost 6 marks from that question itself. Boo-hoo! Hope I do better in my Finals.

And since I am a bit behind in posting pics of certain events, here it comes!


Blur shot of Massa's car! Blame my brother's bad photgraphy skills!


Kimi Raikkonen and Juan Pablo Montoya's pit garage. Can't see them, but you can see the cars.


Say hello to Leo [I like the name, and I don't care what you have to say about it!] , the latest addition to the family. You can see my parents in the background.


Roya, on the verge of getting drunk.


Priya and Ranchithaa.


The crazy/beautiful people. Adrian, Franz, Materlline, me, Yasmiza, Priya, and Ranchithaa.


Very candid camera. We didn't know Roya actually took this shot.


Two Anfield brothers that will never walk alone. Franz and Adrian.


Do we look alike? Me and Yas. God, I look so fat here!

Still sick, by the way. I haven't even started on my Flash presentation yet! Argh! I'm dead!

I need help. From computer experts, in particular. Sigh...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home