Monday, March 27, 2006

1 more day till Desperate Housewives!

Woo-hoo! Am I way beyond excited or what?

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES SEASON 2 STARTS TOMORROW! AT 10 PM ON 8TV! YIPPEE!!! MY TUESDAY NIGHTS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

THREE CHEERS FOR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

I'm suffering from a bad cough now, my flu is slowly leaving me. I feel the fever's about to come up.

The worst part was, while I had to eat porridge again, my parents ate nasi lemak in front of me! Hmph...feel so deprived!

Oh, and that FIFA song, it's called It's Only Us. Thanks, you stupid Scouser.

This week's going to be just absolutely crazy. If I don't blog for the coming days, I might not be dead, I'm just tied up with things. Like my unfinished Flash presentation. And my Psych project. My CTS presentation is on this Thursday! My English presentation is next week! Argh...stress!

No wonder I'm sick.

Was watching Astro Supersports just now. And I saw my dear husband [in case, you don't know who he is, he is FRANK LAMPARD!] promoting Astro Supsersports about getting the EPL news through SMS. I was drinking 100 PLUS at that time, I licked the bottle and my lips. Yum...what a good way to relieve my senses. I'm not a pervert, okay? So delicious...*drools*

The other day, I showed my dad a picture of him the EPL magazine [the Adidas advert]. My dad said he looks like an ex-convict! What? Ex-convict? Where got? He went on to say the most handsome English player is David Beckham [yech!], Steven Gerrard [double yech!], and Michael Owen [no yech shall be mentioned here, because I admit he is quite handsome, and my other Scouser, Lilee would not like me if I insulted her darling!]. My father actually has time to see these players' looks and ask me what national team does Frank Lampard play for. He's England's official penalty taker, for God's sake! How can you not know that??? Hmph...

Doggone tired. Mar, sorry I can't talk to you today. Nearly losing my voice.

I want to eat normal food, not porridge!

~After all, you're MY wonderwall~

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home