Sunday, January 15, 2006

I hope...

I have to transfer my clothes into the new wardrobe which came in today [After one month? I have no idea why my dad insisted the furniture man to come one month LATER!] right now, but I'll take some time to do what I love best [apart from SLEEPING and BEING OBSESSED]...blogging.

As we all already know, ManUre lost to Manchester City 3-1. And the best part of all, Cristiano Ronaldo got sent off! Bwahaha...

Take that, you faker! Bwahahahaha...

And Liverpool beat Spurs [aww, no!] thanks to Harry Kewell. While Arsenal beat [trounced/trashed more like it!] Middlesborough 7-0! Henry scored a hattrick!

Mar is slightly depressed because Peter Crouch didn't score for her [it seems]. So for her sake, I hope John Terry will score for us against Sunderland tonight. And she's hoping Frank Lampard will do a Thierry Henry tonight. I hope so too...IMPOSIBBLE IS NOTHING anyway! Hehehe...please, score a hattrick for me and that new inmate of the INSTITUTE OF THE DEPRESSED AND THE DEPRESSER, Mar. Hehe...

Anyway, I have to go now. I have to finish transferring my clothes to the new wardrobe! Argh...I wonder how long it'll take me to clean it up, because I have to pack my bags for classes tomorrow. Worse still, my mum has a doctor's appointment at 8 a.m. so we have to leave the house extra early [Usual days when we're supposed to leave at 7:30 a.m., we'll leave the house at 7:45 a.m.! Extremely late!]. I wish my classes weren't as early as 8 a.m.! I'm not a diurnal person. I'm more of a nocturnal person. Mar says I'm an *afternoon-al* person. Bah!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home