Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lee Ryan helps...

Here's a fact I discovered today while trying to outdo my *karaoke-lady* neighbour.

Don't turn on THE KILLERS. Instead turn on LEE RYAN.

She kept singing even with my radio volume put to the maximum! And that was with Brendan Flowers singing! It didn't stop! I got damn pissed off I put on LEE RYAN'S *JUMP* and repeated that one track for at least 2 hours. And what do you know? IT WORKED! SHE INSTANTLY STOPPED SINGING!

But the question is: WHY LEE RYAN AND NOT THE KILLERS? They are way louder than him! Stupid lady.

For the past one week of college, my classes end at 3:30 p.m. and everytime I come home, I would just lie on the recliner and fall asleep. And I'd wake up at around 7 p.m.! How am I ever going to lose weight? I'm going to end up fat, ugly, and unwanted. Boo-hoo!

And...I'm on the verge of finishing my English homework! Yay!

Manchester City beat Manchester United 3-1! Yay, for the people in blue!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home