Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My jerseys!

Okay, before Jeevan decides to call me an OBSESSED-PSYCHOTIC-DERANGED-FUTURE-PSYCHOLOGIST-OF-WAYNE-ROONEY, I will only tell you that I got my jerseys today...2 of them. Both Frank Lampard's jersey [Put the knives down, people! No need for hostilities now! Let's not start the New Year with violence!]. One short sleeve and the other is a long sleeve one. Happy...Jeevan, don't you dare say I'm NUTS whatsoever! Can't you see me happy for once? Idiot!

And I saw a DVD of MRS. HENDERSON PRESENTS... and also GOAL!! But I didn't manage to buy them because my mother said that it's not worth watching them. I'm using my own money, for God's sake! It's not like I'm using your money. I don't think Speedy Video or VideoEzy would sell MRS. HENDERSON PRESENTS...since it contains materials not suitable for viewing. That's why it's always easier to get a boyfriend who is a pirated VCD/DVD peddler. You can get to watch movies even before they hit our shores! Haha...I wished. I'm happy staying solo, by the way.


Speaking of movies, I watched THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE, courtesy of Sham's mum who let me borrow it. Personally, I don't think the movie was meant to scare people. It was more of telling people what Emily went through. Can you imagine being possessed by 6 demons? I can't imagine how much she had to suffer with that. I just felt sorry for her. I freaked out a little when the demon LUCIFER revealed himself to Father Moore. It was a wee bit creepy. But I don't scream at horror movies, instead I laugh at them.

And I just remembered this fact: When my boyfriend wants to propose to me, he must somehow try to get the ring into a murukku, and propose to me under the clear midnight sky, with the stars twinkling brightly.

I'm an obsessed-psychotic-deranged-future-psychologist-of-Wayne-Rooney. Deal with it.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home